No Jbiden Townhall Thread?

My favorite was “rifles and 9MM pistols that shoot 120 rounds.”

Another favorite

“There’s legitimate questions people can ask if they worry about getting vaccinated, but the question should be asked, answered and people should get vaccinated,” Biden said. “But this is not a pandemic.”

2 Likes

i saw some other clips too

good lord how awful

2 Likes

My take away was that he is becoming more incoherent.

The infighting with Harris must be epic for us to hear so little from her.

now why would you think that??

lol

3 Likes

…and another thing…why are they standing and facing each other?

That looks orchestrated and quite uncomfortable. Nobody ever does that.

Looks like the Delta Smelta 8 foot particle sputum challenge.

When they do try and hook Biden off stage…He will fight with all he has left.

:confused:

Not seeing any crazy big issues with this town hall, just nitpicking by the usual MAGA crowd that hold Biden to an impossibly high standard. I’d take the concern seriously, but the last 4 years have shown me that the concerns are more partisan in nature than genuine concerns.

5 Likes

Open your left eye.

4 Likes

Aw, sounds like I touched a nerve. :joy:

1 Like

OMG…That is hilarious. Thanks!!

:rofl:

1 Like

Amazing! Where can i get one of those 120 round pistols??? :grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe use his actual words in context?

I’m the only guy that ever got passed legislation, when I was a senator, to make sure we eliminated assault weapons. The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether – whether it’s a .9 millimeter pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous.

I know. That wouldn’t fit the narrative.

5 Likes

The lack of coherent sound bites this AM on all the news outlets propping him up is all Biden.

Biden tries to wish away inflation while every voter is getting soaked with it.

Won’t end well for his term. He might not finish it if the magic impeachment wand changes hands.

:crystal_ball:

1 Like

That is the exact thing Biden said…in context.

:man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Are there 9 mm handguns or rifles that fire anywhere between 20 and 120 rounds per minute?

Read it again. You will get it.

1 Like

When you ask a questi…the quest…this question, you have to wonder about when and where this thing that was happening to cause…listen,…here’s what I’ve said about this in the future…I mean the past, and I’ll say it right into your Victrola right now…no, I better not say that, I’ll get in trouble.

Let’s be clear…Maybe.

5 Likes

He said per minute? You Bidensplainin?

6 Likes

It was Biden…a complete liar…

And it was on CNN…a “news” channel with terrible ratings and no journalistic credibility…

Did anyone even watch?

Gee, maybe Biden isn’t a gun expert, but I bet he can quote at least one Bible verse.

written by… you know… the thing