No Jbiden Townhall Thread?

Or buy multiple magazines.

Reloading is stupid.

Huh.

Well thanks, I had no idea about these.

Shot guns are terrible, will make you deaf indoors, impossible to fire fast follow up shots and the buck will go through walls.

You want a pistol caliber carbine with low flash/noise frag rounds.

Or a 7.5 inch barrel ar in subsonic 300 bo

Thank you, I needed a good chuckle. :rofl:

So is walking around with a drum magazine like that. But you do you.

I’ve never seen anyone walk around with one either. lol

1 Like

I own a 9, but I haven’t even looked at it.

But now I kinda want a drum magazine and a full auto switch.:thinking:

If you want one, you should be able to exercise that right without any busybodies poking their fat noses where they don’t belong. Especially if you get a chance to fire full auto. It’s a ton of fun. The bigger the round, the better.

4 Likes

There is “real world” precedent, unfortunately.

Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas shooter, used SureFire 100 and 60 round magazines with his AR-15.

Connor Betts, the Dayton shooter, used a KCl 100 round dual drum magazine with his AR-15 pistol.

Oh yeah! I forgot all about that. I guess I was aware of these. I just didn’t imagine one for a pistol.

If the African Americans and Hispanics would just get their shots!

From kff.org

Close to 70% (68.3%) of the adult population in the United States have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. While this progress represents a marked achievement in vaccinations that has led to steep declines in COVID-19 cases and deaths, vaccination coverage—and the protections provided by it—remains uneven across the country. With growing spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are once again rising, largely among unvaccinated people. Persistently lower vaccination rates among Black and Hispanic people compared to their White counterparts across most states leave them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.”

There’s a narrative out there (shocking narrative driven libs!) that it’s all trump voters who aren’t getting the shots…apparently that’s not really true!

1 Like

It’s not all… it’s most.

Look where the spikes are.

Well the M-1A is a rifle fed with a 20 round box. You still can only fire one round at a time using the civilian semi automatic version. I guess you could go through six magazines in a minute.

Save the ions.

Even though the spikes are currently in Republican states, the lowest vaccinated counties are Republican, and despite the fact cons have been complaining about all mitigation measures from the get go, it is democrats who are responsible.

It’s not Big Lie level gas lighlighting, but it’s in the same league.

I could use this bad boy as a cane! :rofl:

1 Like

There is was a 120 round 9mm Glock mag made by rhino arms that sucked due to jams and multiple 120 round drums for aks and ars available.

Is that real? How would the spring even work

A drum would definitely work better. lol

Fox has a story about Biden and don lemon getting “roasted” for that sorry ass performance last night. It finished third in the ratings behind Fox and MessNbc.

“ ‘If CNN had any shame or respect for the citizens of a self-governing republic, the network would never air one of these idiotic events again,’ Jack Butler wrote”

The sad thing is this. I spent a lot of time this morning listening to people analyzing what Biden said last night and the complete contradictions on tape…especially about his trying to claim he and the lib left weren’t advocating defunding the police…a complete lie from a complete liar.

Now just think about this…the Biden administration that has proven over and over it is patently dishonest is monitoring your Facebook page in case you post something it decides is “misinformation “.

This administration routinely traffics in misinformation. “The border is closed”…”Republicans are the ones defunding the police”…

I don’t believe a word those people say.

We are living with a farce of a presidency in America today.

3 Likes