No-fly lists based on vaccination status?

It flows both ways.

disney just announced everyone 12 and older on its cruises must be vaxxed.

a direct shot at desantis who banned

That’s apparent. They also believe it is harder to catch Covid if vaccinated. But if you go to the CDC website they themselves aren’t sure if a fully vaccinated person that is asymptomatic can easily spread the virus. So this is all kind of messy.

1 Like

It is harder to get infected by Covid if vaccinated and exposed to the virus.

So? Forgot about the cruise that required everyone be vaxxed and they still had cases on the ship?

Some of you are trying to create this false sense of security with the vax. It’s biting y’all in the ass.

4 Likes

What would happen on that same cruise, without vaccines?

Probably the same thing that happens with them.

1 Like

Counterfactual.

The vaccines are extremely narrowly focussed in one spike protein. That means the virus only needs to evade one feature in the vaccines. This is why they have such poor immunity longevity. These narrow spectrum vaccines are encouraging new versions of the same virus to evolve.

1 Like

What’s your point? I already said that.

Shall we just ignore the fact that it was the science industry that produced Covid and unleashed it upon the world? Shall we defer to their judgement there as well?

2 Likes

Can someone explain in layman terms something from this data?

During Delta prominence, 2,353 vaccinated people were studied. 24 tested positive for covid.

How does that result in a Vaccine Effectiveness % of 66?

That’s 1% of the vaccinated…

1 Like

delta airlines just announce a $200/month surcharge for health insurance for the unvaxxed…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/delta-air-lines-to-require-that-employees-be-vaccinated-or-pay-health-insurance-surcharge/ar-AANJEpA

2 Likes

“Science industry”.

Wild.

Not only that but most doctors, especially practitioners or internal medicine folks, are very good but are generalists.

They aren’t immunology or virology experts. In fact it’s possible for people who aren’t doctors to be more expert in those fields than doctors.

Many of them are also not experts in planning observational or clinical studies where causality can either be proved or inferred.

And finally doctors have just as many biases as the rest of us.

They might still be very good doctors, though.

2 Likes

Why is it wild?

from Life science industry

WHAT CAREER CAN I DO WITHIN LIFE SCIENCES?

At the forefront of medical advancements, the life sciences industry offers an extensive range of exciting and rewarding roles and career pathways with opportunities for high job satisfaction and competitive pay. By working in the industry in the right role for you, you will be contributing to having an impact on global health powering life-saving and life-changing treatments.

The majority of jobs in the life science industry have require someone with an academic background in a relevant medical science subject, such as biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, microbiology or pharmacology. Common roles in the industry include clinical research associates, scientists, quality assurances consultants, regulatory associates, medical science liaisons, plus many more.

Maybe because for some science is a religion? There is no Bhuddhism industry. So, there can’t be a science industry?

Or, he was just unfamiliar with that usage and decided to show everyone how smart he was.

It was a bit presumptuous of me to give such a definitive response. You are right. There are other possible reasons. I’ve moderated my earlier response.

What is wild is this idea that there is an “industry” that created the virus.

First… there is no evidence beyond the normal fever dream places on the internet that Covid is man made , made by an “industry” is even more wild.