No-fly lists based on vaccination status?

The ■■■■■

1 Like

Interesting.

Name me the state that says business’s can not enact preventative measures in their place of business?

Where was this concern about “bullying” when the unvaccinated were literally assaulting retail workers on private property because they were told they needed to mask up by the property owners? Freeberty!

Can we get a Green Book?

Yes, some people choose to be stupid. Others choose to push lies and misinformation to support the current party line and to make others stupid.

The Biden administration decided back in May to stop counting break-through infections unless they resulted in hospitalization or death. That decision basically destroys key evidence that refutes the claim that the epidemic is only among the unvaccinated.

2 Likes

Just look at you making excuses for being an authoritarian.

1 Like

And to think it wasn’t all that long ago they were speaking out against no fly list as being discriminatory.

My how colors have changed…libs really exposed themselves haven’t they?

2 Likes

All those unvaccinated black people sure did listen to harris and the old pervert.
Mabe you need to take up not trusting the government within all those darker skinned people who are refusing the vaccination.
It’s good to know that your tds is alive and well see how you brought up trump with I did not even mention his name.

2 Likes

Oh the drama! Oh the hyperbole!

It’s not bullying if you can opt out. Don’t wanna vax or mask and test? Stay home. Easy please.

It’s not discrimination because the choice is yours.

No further steps. If you wanna participate in public life, you know what needs to be done.

Why should your right to be selfish supercede my right to be safe and healthy? Particularly when one remedy (mask and test) is simple and merely a nuisance?

1 Like

The angry cows on the TV.

2 Likes

The problems with the no fly list remain. It is discriminatory and there is no real avenue for appeal.

So bag that, just have your proof of vax or wear a mask. Problem solved.

1 Like

People who make statements like this have no idea what authoritarianism is.

~shrug~

If you don’t like it, stay home. You won’t be missed.

1 Like

Aren’t we a little authoritarian/dictator.

3 Likes

Oh I think he knows.

1 Like

But not unexpected.

“Anti-vax” is just a catchphrase of the Obedient for anyone that even appears to dissent.

3 Likes

While I don’t agree with this decision, I also don’t agree with your conspiracy theory. There’s been no secret that the vaccinated can get and transmit the delta variant… and its on the CDC website:

source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/delta-variant.html

1 Like

Nope. Just a common sense American getting fed up with people selfishly and needlessly endangering the rest of us.

1 Like

That’s just the TV talking. :wink:

2 Likes

Whatevs. I don’t care if you never again step foot off of your ranch. You do you.

But the rest of us have the right, if not an obligation, to protect ourselves from foolishness an selfishness.

1 Like