No-fly lists based on vaccination status?

Nice to see your good with discrimination.

Good to see you being ok with discrimination. But most leftist have always agreed with discriminating against one group or another.

2 Likes

Yes they must keep the divide and narrative going even when the CDC is releasing numbers counter to their talking points from left wing sources and taking the most extreme statements on the right like the congresswoman from Georgia and painting the whole party as one. Anyone who looks at those numbers can see who is and isn’t getting vaccinated and who is full of ■■■■■

4 Likes

Getting vaccinated is easy and free.

1 Like

Yes it is.

I’m for stopping a highly contagious and deadly virus with a free and safe vaccine.

1 Like

Problem is the virus is never going away. What are you going to do next when your discrimination does not work?

Your kids are more likely to die by being struck by lightning than by Covid.

Has nothing to do with public health, the vaccinated can also catch and transmit the virus.

2 Likes

Go for it. There Avis, hertz or greyhound.

1 Like

It was the left that made the virus political from the beginning so they could win an election. Most leftist are really good at dragging dead bodies through the street to gain power.

1 Like

It can be mitigated with vaccines pretty well.

At a much much lower rate than the unvaccinated

Good to see that you are down with discrimination and being a bully. What’s your next step when these people still refuse to get vaccinated?
I see that most leftist have not come far from jim crow, locking up the Japanese and locking natives on the reservation.

1 Like

Just like a wife beater. If only you would do as I say I would not have to beat you.

3 Likes

So if the left had never criticized Trump’s handling of the virus then today the right wouldn’t be actively advocating not wearing masks and spreading disinformation on the vaccines?

1 Like

Well. Everyone have a good night.

Going to the local cocktail bar that requires proof of vaccination to be served.

3 Likes

I thought calling it discrimination was pretty comical. Race and sex aren’t a choice. Stupid is.

1 Like

This is not a conservative thing or a left thing. No matter how much you want to make it one.
What are you going to do when someone kills their unvaccinated neighbor because a lot of leftist and the leftist media have said those people are evil and disease ridden? Seems the leftist media and many leftist are pushing for this to happen.

1 Like