No deportations for 100 days

Then what’s the problem with deporting undocumented voters?

So we’re always gonna have a stream of illegals coming with no way to shut it off. Ok then. Democrats don’t want security and border protection. They want a constant stream coming in.

1 Like

Poverty. And that is not an asylum category.

2 Likes

Can’t stop them … walls don’t work. Unless you build them around the Capitol building and guard them with 20,000 armed troops.

3 Likes

So they’re ■■■■ hole countries?

2 Likes

I hate to be an ■■■■■■■■ but that is not our problem.

We have enough issues trying to lift our poor out of poverty as it is.

The poster was talking about "legal’ votes.

1 Like

Oh then a 10 million vote head start

They’re just banning them until they can assess the situation lol.

Please cite where Biden said anything remotely similar to your fantasy

No different. I illegally entered Mexico via car (entered without filing papers) in 2010 and stayed for a year in Cabo. It took me a day’s worth of waiting in lines and paperwork to get back but I faced no repercussions whatsoever

As long as they vote, all good.

Allan

Yeah I don’t understand that one. Why does it matter what color of skin someone has if they agree with me?

So 10 years ago, wonder what happens now?
Which IS what we are discussing, not 10 years ago

Its still the same. I had a friend do the same thing in 2019.

We literally are the only country dumb enough to do this, most of Western Europe has erected fences and clamped down on migration since the 2015 debacle. Britain even went to a points based immigration system like Australia. Yet here we are the tards of the world bringing in millions of unskilled workers at a time of covid-19 and automation.

People who vote for this madness should be required to pay the cost and house a migrant instead of putting the generosity off on others who don’t want any part of it. The left wants to be like Scandinavian countries with their social safety nets, psst they don’t do this which is why they can afford such a system.

3 Likes

Half the country actually.

1 Like

The memo also outlines the Biden administration’s preliminary enforcement priorities, which seem to reflect the president’s promises on the campaign trail that he would only deport people who have been convicted of a felony and explicitly not people with a DUI.

Why do they need to halt them to review the situation? Are the people doing the actual deporting the same ones doing the review?

Unless their are aggravating factors a first DUI is a misdemeanor. That means they aren’t a felony.

On the other hand if there are aggravating factors on a first DUI or if there were multiple DUI’s - those are felonies and would fall under the felony provision of your quote.

No where does it say that felony DUI’s will be excluded.
.WW, Formerly PSHS