No deportations for 100 days

So people convicted of DUIS will be deported? Have a link? Mine says they won’t be for the next three months. Maybe ever.

Ah see, This^

is not that ^. Happy to help.

Meanwhile, did you read the memo yet?

The politicians live in bubble land. They didn’t win because people wanted more illegal immigration, but it will take a midterm smack down for reality to set in. And it will for about five minutes then they will quickly forget and call us all racists.

3 Likes

Cages won’t fill themselves.

People convicted of DUIs will not be deported during this time frame. Maybe ever.

False. Read the memo yet?

A first offense dui is a misdemeanor in most places that I’ve been btw.

I did.

The process shall provide for assessments of alternatives to removal including, but not limited to, staying or reopening cases, alternative forms of detention, custodial detention, whether to grant temporary deferred action, or other appropriate action.

2 Likes

The cage builder is back and he is incoherent.

1 Like

Even if you kill someone? Wow.

1 Like

That’s like the general gist of the whole thing.

What part of that quote says what you claimed?

Nope, that’s a thing your imagining.

1 Like

Exactly. Finding ways to keep people here instead of getting rid of them.

That is your disagreement with the policy. I understand.

The part I’m trying to figure out is the exaggerations about “NO depratations for 100 days” Which is false.

and

Which is false

and

Which is false.

Disagree with the policy fine, but why exaggerate or completely get wrong thestuff that’s not in it?

Is your motivation that you believe we should just mass deport all illegals, no matter what?

If they’re here illegally, they should be gone. I always ask how Mexico, or Guatemala, or Honduras would treat me if I overstayed my Visa, or snuck in the country… would they let me stay and give me all sorts of government assistance?

I disagree but at least that’s clear. That’s real.

The other stuff seemed like flair then i read the memo and see that big section under the phrase “except one who…”

So no illegals. Well, take heart in knowing that Joe’s record is shock full of deportation’s. Chances are he’s really just trying to placate the left and 100 days from now Classic Joe comes back.

Would you really ever flee to any of those places if you lost everything here? No.

They’re running from those places for a reason.

1 Like

My reasoning is this. I’m a veteran, from PA. If I wanted to go to school at say, Cal State, I’d have to pay out of state tuition rates. Illegals get the in-state tuition rate. So people who shouldn’t even be in the US get to go to school for cheaper than me, a combat veteran citizen of the US. Explain that for me please.

2 Likes

I like this under the “except”

The door is closed. Word has been sent.

And he’s bringing back DACA. I’m sure updating the dates to make more eligible too.

1 Like

I will never attempt to explain California, I just visit.

I have spent a lot of time in AZ and live in TX and there’s no conversation we could have that can convince me to deport a real daca kid, many to a place they’ve never been. Maybe some of them aren’t technically American but they’re sure ■■■■ Texan.

That’s all well and good, but it’s not just California. There are several states that provide reduced rates for illegals, but charge full price for out of state veterans.

Your response to DACA is exactly the problem. As long as they keep adjusting the dates and allowing more and more people to stay without fear of repercussions, the immigration problem will never end. There has to be a time when we say if you’re here illegally, you’re getting deported. Otherwise the cycle just continues.

1 Like

You’re talking about repercussions and punishments for the sins of the father. Not our thing. And telling the neighborhood the republicans deported the kid who everyone watched grow up isn’t really working out as a political strategy.

Currently our doors are closed backdated to nov 1. Mother Teresa’s ghost could huck a toddler over the wall tomorrow and we’re sending it back. Moving the daca cutoff date is a fear of yours but not on any political calendar for a while and with a 50/50 senate probably not something the dems would spend all their political capital on.

You gotta take an L either way, elections have consequences, but if its me, it seems minor.