No deportations for 100 days

I like this quote too:

“Immigrants and refugees with criminal convictions should not face additional punishment of detention and deportation, because of where they were born,” she added.

So what if they killed someone? They should stay here and not be deported!

1 Like

You could of simply said that you aren’t paying attention to your own posts

:man_facepalming:

That was a quote from someone on the left indicating what they truly want from Biden. No deportations.

In other words. Its not actual policy and the response is nothing but fauxrage
:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Nope. Because they’re halting deportations, there is no policy now. They may end up letting tens of thousands just go free.

No they won’t but keep up the fauxrage

You know that for sure? What’s the point in halting them if they’re going to deport them later? It doesn’t make sense.

They are reviewing the cases to see if they have merit.

“2020 Democratic front-runner Joe Biden said his administration would fire Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents who arrest and deport illegal immigrants who are not guilty of felony crimes, adding that he doesn’t “count drunk driving as a felony.””

Joe Biden: ‘I don’t count drunk driving as a felony’ (washingtonexaminer.com)

1 Like

Are you under the impression that a DUI is a felony? It’s not

1 Like

We need more illegals driving drunk in America. They deserve to stay.

1 Like

If you want DUIs to be a felony then you should lobby your representatives for it. Equal application of the law

1 Like

I am under the impression that according to the article Biden said he doesn’t count drunk driving as a felony, whether the state does or not.
This is not my argument because the law currently written is that if they are here illegally they are to be deported anyway and committing crimes is not relevant.
Don’t like the law, change the law, don’t propose breaking it.

1 Like

The Kid Sniffer can’t do all the things that got us Trump in the first place fast enough.

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well that’s because it isn’t a felony. Why should he consider it as such?

Multiple incidents are a felony, in Texas. Did Biden limit his statement to first time cases?

1 Like

So they won’t let any go? Good to know.

Or use the power of the Executive branch to enforce it as you see fit

:man_facepalming:
You really should read up a little on this

1 Like

Really? “I have decided that no civil right laws will be enforced”…would that work? No, if you don’t like the law, change the law.
And on DACA, the Supreme Court was split 4 to 4. The make up has changed since then.
We shall see.