No convention for the dems this year

Hit hit his all time high in April according to your own citation.

:joy: :smiley: :joy:

Yup. And it ain’t coming back. He isn’t doing his job. And the majority of Americans are saying it.

1 Like

You have no possible basis for such a statement other than your own prejudice.

@Apocalypto Do you expect that if it is a virtual convention Biden will give a speech?

You don’t need to call the poster out by name. When you reply to their posts they get notified of the reply.

And you are correct. And we shall see if I am right. Film at eleven.

It would seem to be a very strange, and I would add a losing, strategy to hold a convention where there is a strong probability that the attendees would be exposed to COVID-19 and potentially have voters who would support Biden die from COVID-19 prior to the election.

How many active cases will there be in the third week of August?

Did you know that it’s actually possible to require all of the attendees to be tested free of the disease?

And what if Trump goes forward (like you know he does) and have his split conventions)? If we are where I think we will be with this virus he (and his campaign) is going to look pretty stupid.

The rules for the convention have already been set.

Hey, if you want to make the argument that Trump’s dismal approval ratings are not a negative indicator, have at it.

Desperation noted.

As far as I have read we still don’t have a definitive answer as to if a person can be reinfected with the virus.

If we’re where you think we’ll be, which I think also, the people of Jacksonville are going to demand the convention not be held in their center.

I believe Mark Cuban announced on Fox News that he would be voting for Joe Biden in the 2020 USA presidential election. Cuban might be worth a bob or two for a donation.

With the way Florida is going now, I agree. And Trump is going to be pissed if he can’t have his rally.

That’d be awesome. They found 8 cases in Tulsa and that was just with testing Trump’s campaign staff.

Well we do know that people with normal immune systems are developing immunity… .

@GrandWazoo if the split conventions go ahead one would expect that they follow the recommendations of the USA health experts and wear face masks and practise social distancing.

Well we know they didn’t acquire it at the rally.

Read slowly and think before responding. How long is the incubation period?

“After another round of testing for campaign staff in Tulsa, two additional members of the advance team tested positive for the coronavirus," spokesman Tim Murtaugh said in a statement on Monday. "These staff members attended the rally but were wearing masks during the entire event.