Photo of Joe Biden (D)

Joe Biden (D)

$557 million

$49 million raised in May

Photo of Donald Trump (R)

Donald Trump (R)

$996 million

$52 million raised in May

Well he’s only about half a billion behind. He’s gonna need a whole lotta 10M plus dollar days.

Hillary raised about double the money Trump did in 2016.

To a large extent Trump bankrolled his own campaign in 2016.

No amount of money was going to make Hillary an attractive candidate.

Going off on a minor tangent here.

Can the Republicans cancel their clown show as well?

And can both parties make this permanent?

Modern conventions for the big two parties are a waste of time.

2 Likes

Bloomberg, Gates, Soros, Bezos, Zuckerberg, China via Hunter etc. can easily launder 11 million into Biden’s campaign. No surprise there.

Thank you for making @Guilds point.

Guild’s point flopped like a green wheat cow turd.

Biden is more likeable than Hillary but an even worse candidate. His only hope of winning is remaining in his bunker for the duration.

He needs to take that obese Symone Sanders down there with him. She does him no favors when she publicly screeches. Not much hair there for him to sniff but I am sure they can figure something to kill time.

Sorry your feelings are hurt, but you’re the one who brought up fundraising numbers. All @Guilds did was point out that it didn’t matter in 2016.

1 Like

No I’m not. Try learning to read what’s already been posted.

I replied to this post.

Hillary was a turd of a candidate, no amount of money was going to polish that turd into a diamond.

Trump on the other hand is a proven winner with a solid record and will have a war chest of around 1.5bn plus billions of free media exposure.

And @Guilds point still stands.

1 Like

You both failed miserably, all you’re doing now is doubling down on both your failures.

Calm yourself. He won a single election. How many times did he run for President again?

3 Likes

How can you argue with “proven” and “solid?”

1 Like

One for one.

How many times did Hillary run? How many wins?

Pretty sure they will as well i still think Modern conventions are a waste either way.

And Also Joe Bide is a leftist who would support cancel culture.

1 Like

Bold added by me…

Yes, billions of dollars of media exposure that has allowed Americans to see what a buffoon Trump is. His numbers started really tanking once he started babbling everyday during his Coronavirus Task Force briefings.

2 Likes

Well no, he hit his highest approval ratings since taking office during the first month of the briefings.

:joy:

My bad, you are correct. I guess he did have a fleeting moment of glory for a few days before everything went off the rails.

And then at the end of March his rating started to tank. And continues to do so.