Nj gym opening despite lockdown order

She went to jail.

1 Like

She was recruited for that roll…as was discussed in another thread.

The contents of that post are among the most ignorant I have seen in my 20 years on this forum.

4 Likes

Thx…but moving along.

That “Go Fund Me” account she recieved, was set up before she took her stand against tyranny.

And? Is that supposed to prove she didn’t have an underlying economic motive to accept that role? If I am about to lose my business and an outside group says they’ll pay my legal fees if I defy the lockdown, why would I turn them down and how does that change what my motivation is?

2 Likes

And?

1 Like

Didnt say that. Just pointing out AGAIN how often people think they have a good cause, but resort to posting lies and false truths. The op said -

That is false.

Did you not notice the question mark?

Oh- So the OP wasnt posting a false story. They just cant figure out how to use google.
Ok. _Got it.

Over a hundred thousand small businesses have gone under so far and yet you dismiss that his motive could be saving his? Seriously?

1 Like

The point I’m making is…she was put out there by the CEC as a brave soul standing up to the government, trying to feed her family etc. She did what she did, because the group that backed her wanted to bring attention to their cause…they were looking for a martyr and they found her.

The question mark indicates he was asking what the response would be, not saying what it already was.

None of which precludes her motive for agreeing to be that martyr being economic hardship.

In my eyes she was looking for her 15 mins…And it paid off to the tune of over $500,000

Yeah it couldn’t possibly be that ordering people to close their businesses causes people economic hardship.

No it wasnt. Read the OP again.

No need, I remember everything I read, the part about LEO,s being on site was a statement, the part about drones and swat was a question of what would be next.

Bull ■■■■■

Going on about a go fund me set up the day before?

It was a protest through civil disobediance. She would have been a fool to not plan on bail, lawyer’s fees, etc. Some other people supported her; so what?

Did every black person in the US march at Selma? She could have very easily spent 6 months in jail.

Why are you © constantly trying to assign intent?

Do you even know what the word “martyr” means?

1 Like

Both were false. But keep sticking with “no one on my side is EVER wrong” despite easily reading the OP again and seeing that the OP stated clear falsehoods.

1 Like

Anyone seen the pictures of the crowds outside bars and restaurants in NY city over the weekend? If you can’t get people in NY to comply do really think anyone else will?