Nj gym opening despite lockdown order

Absolutely.

Better send in the S.W.A.T.! Gyms are for people who don’t eat and live like ■■■■ while trying to dress up as war heroes. :rofl:

CLOSE YOUR BUSINESS & GO BROKE OR WE WILL PUNISH YOU!

Yes, police state.

4 Likes

That doesn’t rise to the level of police state.

they pretty much say it just like that too

1 Like

Of course it does. Who do you think will enforce the closure of an unlicensed business?

1 Like

Tell that to the swimmers out there.

1 Like

Why should one have to?

1 Like

What was the point?

1 Like

What in the sam heck would it take to rise to a police state in your book??? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Libs sure coming out of the closet…They all are showing their true colors.

2 Likes

they would need jack boots as part of the uniform for modern liberals to recognize fascism.

1 Like

I fully supporting moving to phase 1 and reopening Gyms with strict enforced precautions. Just like there are health and fire requirements, there can be temp covid requirements (Limiting number of people, requiring sanitizer, face masks, etc.
These guys even are not taking new members and requiring temp checks at the door.
Having said that - The OP is full of ■■■■■ I saw the story. No swat team, no drones. In fact -they said “Police have made no contact with them about shutting down”

You don’t think the cops are going to shut them down? Just waiting for the news cameras to leave would be my guess.

1 Like

The owner is probably just looking for a 'Go Fund Me " windfall, and some time on a CEC talking head show where he can play the victim of a tyrannical government.

Sure, it couldn’t be that it was open or go out of business and lose everything.

1 Like

Just like that woman in Texas?

She went to jail.

1 Like

She was recruited for that roll…as was discussed in another thread.

It’s not mutually exclusive, being prepared for the legal consequences doesn’t preclude being motivated by losing your livelihood.

1 Like