Nj gym opening despite lockdown order

No, they aren’t, the report I saw said the police were right outside. Asking whether drones and swat could be next can’t be false, because it isn’t intended to be a statement of fact.

That mob hasn’t complied since the beginning. They took off to Florida and Rhode Island.

NYC values.

What an idiot.

To whom do you refer?

Because intent matters…If she was so concerned about her cause, she would have done it on her own before the group backing her found her. That’s making a stand…getting 'back up" first isn’t. Think Rosa Parks…Thats making a stand.

The gym owner.

Ridiculous. And I can almost guarantee there would have been go fund me’s for civil rights protesters if it had existed back then.

1 Like

This post surpasses the last one.

Rosa Parks was picked by the NAACP as the best candidate to get through the courts. You think that was spontaneous?

Great pick by the way.

3 Likes

There was. The NAACP lawyers.

Why is he an idiot?

Lol, yep.

I’m sure you have a source for that…

Of course I do. I have several books about that time period and The Movement. Books are things that have pages and words. One reads them.

You could try looking it up on the internet.

Democrats need to be careful they don’t create new Republicans. I am starting to see some anti-trumps folks getting very frustrated with Gov. Wolf.

You put it out there…you back it up.

And was she put up to to her act, or did they pick her as best candidate (as you say)…after the fact?

You don’t know the first thing about the NAACP, The Movement or any of it, do you.

I gave you truth, educate yourself.

I didn’t say “after the fact.”

You put a statement out there that you don’t want to back up…Am I supposed to take your word for it? That’s how these things work, you make a point, then back it up when challenged. Its not a hard concept to understand.

Rosa Parkers was an officer in the Montgomery Chapter of the NAACP at the time.

Successful movements are not accidents. They require leadership, planning and logistics.

1 Like

I know she was…Does that prove that her defiance was planned?

You want me to spoon feed you. You don’t learn that way. It doesn’t stick.

Everything you learned in school is lies, half-truths, myths. Narrative.

:sheep: