Nike: Betsy Ross Flag vs the Stars and Bars . . . Confederate flag wins?

Well that was stupid of them.

Don’t think i’ve ever owned a pair of Nike’s anyway.

Interesting that a lot of folks had to make it about military and stuff like that to obscure the message about police brutality.

Real Americans oppose police brutality. They recognize that the constitution has something to say about deprivation of life by agents of the government.

I’m not surprised :joy:

Which means what? They don’t suit either my feet or eyes.Over priced in many cases as well.

True, but that’s not what Fox News and AM radio is telling him…

And you wrote it very well :+1: (thank you for the OP) easy to understand & comprehend unless of course you’re a frazzled brained “can’t handle historic facts” liberal. :crazy_face:

Don’t encourage him… it’s the typical wall of text with no specific meaning or point.

1 Like

Nike isn’t really popular with the Boomer crowd. Nike caters to the 40 and below crowd. So I’m not surprised.

Truth and facts concerning our nation’s founding and the flag which flew during the Revolutionary War is not “relevant” when Nike portrays the flag in an erroneous evil light, and why the shoe was pulled?

:roll_eyes:

The nitwits at Nike either do not know their history, or, they figured out another way to squeeze a dime by jumping on the hate America band wagon.

JWK
Without a Fifth Column Media and Yellow Journalism [our MSM], the crisis at our southern border would never have grown to what now amounts to an outright invasion and threatens the general welfare of the United states.

1 Like

I think you have a point.

Is Nike erasing history by not releasing the sneaker? What damage has Nike done to the history of the flag by not producing these shoes?

The pin heads at Nike refuse to give praise to and acknowledge that thousands of Africans fought under the Betsy Ross flag to win America’s independence and their own freedom ___ the cause was just and noble. And now Nike wants to defame the symbol which gave birth to a new nation? The Betsy Ross flag has nothing in common with the Confederate flag. Does Nike really not know the difference?

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media and Yellow Journalism [our MSM], the crisis at our southern border would never have grown to what now amounts to an outright invasion and threatens the general welfare of the United states.

Whhhhhhhhhat? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I’ll give you some time to figure out what is mind numbingly wrong about this statement l…

Very possible, you could be right. I just don’t agree he isn’t anti American. You know he can be anti American because of XYZ, right? His target seems to be the flag. Twice now. The first being…

I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,”

It sure sounds pretty clear to me that he resents this country for his reasons. Now this new issue, again the flag is the target to get his point across.

I agree. With everything except “real Americans”. As a country we have been brainwashed.

Do you feel the same way about the Oregon and Nevada ranchers and the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge?

None.

You’re probably right. If I’m going to pay 2 to 3 times more for sneakers they better make me at least twice as sneaky. Otherwise what’s the use?

I don’t know about making you more sneaky, but back in the mid 80s you could buy a pair of Air Jordan’s in any Foot Locker for 120 bucks. Yes they were 2-3 times the price of most. But they were also 10 times better and lasted a lot longer. Well worth the extra money.

My great-grandson, like me, wants higher and faster, not longer lasting. In his case he grows out of them before he wears them out. :wink:

I’m probably dating myself (in case “great grandson” didn’t already do that) but when I was a kid, shoes didn’t have names beyond the brand, and “the brand” was converse.