Nike: Betsy Ross Flag vs the Stars and Bars . . . Confederate flag wins?

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Republicans no one should be pressured or forced by the government to bake a cake for a same sex wedding.

Also Republicans if you donā€™t put a flag we want on your shoes we will try and pressure you.

I have never owned anything NIKE. Always did think they were overpriced and exploited third world labor.

Now I can add monumentally stupid to the list.

:derelict_house:

1 Like

You are misrepresenting why Nike pulled the shoe. Stop misrepresenting the facts.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media and Yellow Journalism [our MSM], the crisis at our southern border would never have grown to what now amounts to an outright invasion and threatens the general welfare of the United states.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

My Amazon has bikiniā€™s that are American flags.

Perhaps they should be ratted out.

:rat:

Yea Nike didnā€™t pull the shoe because of that :joy:

Day 2 of people being upset over shoes that they were never going to buy in the first place.

1 Like

They pulled it because of Kaepernick. Guess heā€™s the new CEO.

Sounds like he at least had some influenceā€¦

Sounds like he has the CEOā€™s testicles in a jar on his mantle.

Kap isnā€™t that powerful. He had influence but I donā€™t believe it was removed based ONLY on his opinion. The shoes were already produced. They probably lose close to what they are paying Kap.

No way he wasnā€™t the only reason.

So they produced the shoes without doing their research first?

Possibly. Theyā€™ve done it before.

I would also say this would be an easy ā€œoutrageā€ to miss. I didnā€™t even know the Betsy Ross flag was leveraged by a specific hate group. Not saying I am the TMZ of the black community but I was like ā€œreally? Interestingā€

Yepā€¦ White Supremacistsā€¦ they ruin like everything.

Here is a link which shows some KKK imagery with the Betsy Ross Flag. It is a CNN story. I didnā€™t want to upload the image directly because that seems like pushing the boundries of the TOS.

If this is a TOS violation then I apologize in advance. This is meant to add to the conversation.

Just read this morning a dozen pairs had sold on StockX for over $1000 a pair. Ridiculousā€¦

Thatā€™s what I heard as well. Up until now I havenā€™t boycotted anything. Not football, not Nike, not anything related to Colin. But if a company is going to go as far as not only hiring, but taking the advice of a bitter anti American in regards to the flag in any capacity, thatā€™s where I part ways. Not a big deal overall. They wonā€™t miss me and I wonā€™t miss them.

None of this is relevant .

Nike made a business decision because Midern-day white nationalists have co-coopted the imagery of that flag.

Your beef is with them, not Nike. Fortunately, republicans are in a unique position to help stop the coopting of the flag by white nationalists because white nationalists are uniquely attracted to Republicans, especially their current leader.

This is an opportunity for Republicans to do good.

I just checked the app and I donā€™t see them listed. But I wouldnā€™t be surprised.

Like I said above. No way Kap was the single voice that made Nike not sell shoes they already produced. He was likely an influence but not a huge one. Nike has much bigger spokespeople like Lebron, Tiger, Kobe, Serena, Jordanā€¦ if they all objected then I can see why they would.

By the wayā€¦ Kap isnā€™t anti Americanā€¦ he is anti police brutalityā€¦ anti racism.

1 Like