Nick Sandmann has got another payday coming

Given how rare true fake news is from the big media companies… (to include fox), there isn’t much to bring down.

Forgetting for a second that “failing” anything with regards to “lib news” is now a 20 year old canard. So easy when the past is a blank slate.

Sandman lie. OP topic.

The allegations about Dominion are not yet determined by the courts as truth or lies. Sandman’s case has been.

And the particular post you were responding to

Given how sheoplized so many in our country have become, makes it almost impossible for them to identify fake news.

There had not been a determination by a Boyer in Sandman cases. The settlements are e not voluntary but still

This is what I find the scariest. If not for those other sources of video Sandman’s life would be ruined and Rittenhouse would be in prison, all for leftist lies. I wonder if something will be pushed in the future to make only “verifiable, professionally acquired” video allowed as evidence. They could use technology (deep fake, video editing) as the justification. The news stations could then eliminate raw video that doesn’t fit the narrative.

1 Like

Don’t worry, the left is working on that problem.

2 Likes

What? Stay on topic please.

[quote=“Paul_Thomson, post:44, topic:240985”]
Sandman lie. OP topic.

The allegations about Dominion are not yet determined by the courts as truth or lies. Sandman’s case has been.

And the particular post you were responding to

Well said. I m glad these big lib liars are facing the music. These people are a key cog in the out of control lib trainwreck that threatens all of our freedoms. Whenever progressives lose the country wins.

And after what the tried to do to Rittenhouse he might have an even better case than Sandmann did.

Lying to put an innocent teenager in prison for murder has to be pretty low on the ethical scale.

1 Like

"We will not allow the sharing of private media, such as images or videos of private individuals without their consent.

What do you want to bet that this is totally a one-sided move that doesn’t apply to libs?

Lol, you think? It’s a move to cut the legs out from under independent reporters that shot the video that got Rittenhouse off.

1 Like

That was my thought…in small print somewhere “unless said private media can be used to embarrass or publicly scald a known or as yet un identified conservative”.

1 Like

Personally I d be happy if people would quit using that sewer Twitter…off topic I know but I see no benefit to that platform other than providing stupid people a place to go to ruin their lives.

No its right out in the clear where they pretty much say if it’s not being covered by coporate media it won’t survive and we know where the vast manority of that lies on the political spectrum.

Man, you love conspiracies more than I thought you would.

What conspiracy is that?

from Twitter's New Rule Lets It Selectively Ban Memes, Mockery Of Democrats

“We will always try to assess the context in which the content is shared and, in such cases, we may allow the images or videos to remain on the service. For instance, we would take into consideration whether the image is publicly available and/or is being covered by mainstream/traditional media (newspapers, TV channels, online news sites), or if a particular image and the accompanying tweet text adds value to the public discourse, is being shared in public interest, or is relevant to the community.”

This conspiracy.

Lol

NYT won their case yesterday.

Allan