Nick Sandmann has got another payday coming

Strange conclusion given the likelihood that dominion will probably be paid through the nose

Too bad he settled with a non-disclosure clause. I think I would want a public statement with the terms and a apology.

2 Likes

Why would they be paid?
Before you answer, consider whether the popular accusation that chik-fil-A is discriminatory could also be grounds to claim they have been damaged by unproven accusations.

Chick Fil a didnā€™t sue. Dominion did. The news orgs straight up lied about them.

By the way defamatory and discriminatory arenā€™t the same thing. The cases are nothing like each other

Had we not had other sources of video most of the left would still think heā€™s guilty and would be chanting it to this day.

6 Likes

ā€¦and Iā€™ll keep reminding you of this truth.

1 Like

The system didnā€™t. It was human input that did. 1.6 billion. Btw when the suit settles for a lot less it will still be a hit.

ā€¦and ā€œhuman inputā€ can just as well be fraudulent or accidental but if itā€™s that easy for one, itā€™s that easy for both. Iā€™m not here to derail the thread soā€¦thatā€™s all I have to say about that. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

When I was in college (1982 grad God I m old) I remember my journalism professor identified herself at the beginning of the year every year as a liberalā€¦but if we were report we needed to keep our politics out it. That would at times be the hardest thing to doā€¦who what when where why and how ā€¦ you could never go wrong with the basics.

The other pearl Iā€™ve always remembered from journalism 101, and Iā€™ve been behind a microphone almost everyday in some way since I was 17ā€¦whether your in front of a typewriter (remember this was 1978 ish), a microphone or a cameraā€¦whether your doing hard news, a puff piece, or opinion you owe it to yourself, to your subjects, and to the truth to get the story right. Whether its print or broadcast people in the media hold the power to seriously impact real lives and real people with their words.

Iā€™m afraid that simple truth has been lost in our overly politicized 24 hour news cycle.

4 Likes

So not the system ok progress!

Same thing would apply to the Rittenhouse case.

Makes you wonder what else they buriedā€¦Hunter Bidenā€™s laptop anyone?

3 Likes

You guys should take the rightful W but nah.

Is Fox News included?

I support nick here. He deserves the money for pain caused by these news outlet.

He seems like a good kid.

2 Likes

Cool, good time to invest his winnings now with Omicron dip

And obviously they didnā€™t learn a thing the way the Rittenhouse was covered by those networks.

2 Likes

Wowā€¦I just heard that the pay day was $275 million dollars. Thatā€™s gonna leave a mark. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I donā€™t recall Fox promoting the lie. Do you?

1 Like

Dominion lie?

So Sandmann is getting over a quarter of a billion dollars and next comes Kyle Rittenhouseā€™s turnā€¦all while lib station viewership has declined significantly since Trump is no longer in the WH, not to mention many of these top execs have been exposed for their sexual perversions. Is ā€œfake newsā€ about to come crumbling down? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes