2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

He knew covfefe didn’t he?

4 Likes

This is good news. Fox News needs to be held accountable for continuing to promote the big lie.

We were told discovery would be epic and it would be dominion that would suffer. Can’t wait.

I think that you are going to be disappointed. Although it would be epic if Fox News had to pay over $1B because of their lies.

But but but but but i was told. It can’t be!!!

Is this progress and was the Dominion system vulnerable? Do you know?

That’s not the basis for your comments. You want to switch to me having to prove a negative on yet theory, nah

Prove that they weren’t vulnerable !! Really ? You are better than that

1 Like

You have no idea of how much you do not know…which is actually, the first step towards wisdom.

I have no idea how imaginative you are. That’s very true. Imagination doesn’t have bounds. It’s free to roam.

2 Likes

Thank you to whoever moved us and my apologies

You see…you just PROVED my point. It was me…and…you’re welcome. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

What point? Silly ness

Yes…and you do make me laugh. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Ah ok. So once again, when dominion gets paid and when all your imaginings are proven to be imaginings i hope you will take the time to learn but i highly doubt it.

1 Like

…and years from now, if that’s what it takes, when the truth is revealed, I’ll wager you’ll develop amnesia. :sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

The amnesia thing never happened to me before so you can wager me all you want.

The truth is that you believe in fairy tales solely based in partisanship. It’s sad

…drip, drip, drip… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Antibiotics usually help :grin:

1 Like

Better yet is the State of Arizona having an election integrity unit within law enforcement to do the heavy lifting here.

Saw this clip on OANN that reiterated the “evidence” recently turned over to Arizona AG is very compelling.

Even hinted it was “bullet proof” and could very well lead to prosecution of specific people too…

https://www.oann.com/ballot-irregularity-findings-turned-over-to-ariz-attorney-general/

My favorite part of that clip is the chyron that says “Eleciton Integrity”