2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

The public are invited to football games, Trump** holds gatherings to which the public is invited, and Mike Lindell has public gatherings and steams them online.

That doesn’t make them “hearings”.

WW

It may fall in deaf ears, but from what I watched in the recording they have not tried yet so we will see.

There were a few dozen “people don’t live there anymore”, but when asked about follow up with the registration book or other details the lady said they have not done that yet.

This seems pretty simple to resolve, even without cooperation from election officials. For each “don’t live there” case document:

Was a ballot mailed there
Was a ballot submitted
Was the ballot counted
What is the registration/vote history of that person (go back a few years)

This would illuminate the situation. I am sure that some people who move manage to vote at their old address. But I am also sure that… the list these people are using have errors or other out-of-date info and that certain people are eligible to vote after moving (military is one case).

So again, cases of “potential fraud” were aired, but they have not taken the next step… flesh out the details please!

There is a public voter role for a reason… use it!

There is 8 hours of boring video:
https://speakingaboutnews.com/pima-county-election-integrity-hearing/

This is the best write-up I could find:
https://tennesseestar.com/2021/12/15/arizona-lawmakers-hold-hearing-in-pima-county-analyzing-2020-voter-fraud-expose-strange-correlation-between-high-republican-voter-turnout-and-trump-doing-poorly/

There was a rebuttals article, but behind a paywall.

Here’s more election fraud that took place, that politicians didn’t see coming. I swear…I hate politicians.

I do enjoy Larry Elder’s viewpoints on current matters. He’d have been an excellent Governor of California.

1 Like

We discussed extrapolation and methodology recently. This excerpt indicates the potential problem trying to extrapolate this canvas data:

Lisa Budisavljevic, a licensed private investigator, told how she was given walkbooks in Pima County precincts by Dr. Lyle Rapacki, a former detective who has been investigating the 2020 election. She went to 152 addresses to ask residents about 424 ballots associated with those locations. She repeatedly found evidence of previous residents voting in the 2020 election, even though their current residents also did from the same address. The legislators said they intend to follow up and examine signatures on the return envelopes.

It does not say how the walk books were prepared, but unless it was a random sampling the results can not be used to infer the rate of issues in the whole
If the population.

This Rapacki guy has some colorful history. I think they should detail the methodology he used to create these walkbooks so that we can judge the degree to which these findings apply to the whole.

As an example, a bad faith actor could seed the walkbook with a high number of special cases that they compiled. This could make problems look commonplace even if they were infrequent.

I’d really like to see these auditors and canvasser apply common forensic and scientific practices to thier work. It would add credibility to the findings.

I watched the video. I heard about a lot of rich person gamesmanship. Some of which is likely going to be made illegal going forward.

In terms of fraud I didn’t catch it. Can you be more specific?

Are those arrested languishing in a DC jail for months on end in solitary confinement waiting for their trespassing charge to be adjudicated and reported in the news every day as insurrectionists? I don’t think so.

People who simply walked around the grounds of the Congressional building, after being waved in by Capitol Police, have been swat team arrested at their homes and most are still in jail. And not a single one of those political prisoners has been charged with insurrection but that’s not what you hear from the Dem pols and MSM! It’s the sky is falling insurrection like we’ve never seen before and it’s all political BS and not only unconstitutional, it’s unconscionable what is going on with this Jan 6th sham.

These are despots who got away with stealing an election so there is no Constitutional limit they won’t breach.

1 Like

Earth to nick. The speaker of the house is not in charge of the capitol police.

“The Capitol Police chief reports to the Capitol Police Board, a three-person group composed of the Senate and House Sergeants at Arms and the Architect of the Capitol.

It’s a three person team that supervises the capitol police.

Allan

I heard our Gracious Host say the very same thing about Nancy Pelosi yesterday regarding the Capitol Police.

I’m therefore surprised the tweet in question wasn’t addressed to her…

2 Likes

Well folks, there it is. The voter fraud is finally, finally uncovered. We can all go home now.

According to Fox News:

Pelosi as speaker does not directly oversee the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP), according to the Associated Press, but does appoint a House sergeant at arms, who is on the Capitol Police Board that oversees the department. The department is also overseen by committees from both houses of Congress.

Which includes at the time mitch McConnell

Where’s the withering commentary on his performance of the oversight.

Or do only blame pelosi.

Allan

You bring up a great point Allan, BOTH Nancy and Mitch should be investigated.

Plus the mayor of DC too…

Add to the equation how under the Insurrection Act, specifically the provisions of 10 U.S.C. section 254 the POTUS is required to first publish a proclamation ordering immediate dispersal. This happened on January 6th and proved effective.

Imagine any other politician saying to people who are attacking the Capitol in his name “You are special… We love you”

Just Imagine…

Also… in that statement he validates them by saying that the election was stolen from them.

It is wild what this guy is able to get away with.

2 Likes

You seem to be under the delusion that every Stop the Steal protester was in the Capitol building doing violence and damage.

That was not the case. And Trump is quite right to love and appreciate those peacefully present protesting on behalf of democracy.

Yes, President Trump in his infinite wisdom probably was familiar with the works of Publius Vergillus Maro (“Virgil”), the ancient Roman poet of the Augustan period who is credited with the famous expression, 'love conquers all, … When translated to English, “Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori” means “Love conquers all things, so we too shall yield to love.” The expression suggests that there is no force in the world that cannot be overcome by love.

1 Like

Yeah… you cracked the code on Donald Trump’s knowledge of Roman Poetry.

3 Likes

All because he holds a significant number of Republican voters in his thrall.

“I could shoot somebody, and not lose voters.”

Remember when we laughed at that?

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is comedy gold.

1 Like
1 Like