2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 2)

And those who weren’t and injured over 100 law enforcement…

Allan

Interesting how you fail to mention law enforcement killed an unarmed protester also who happened to be an avid President Trump supporter. There too #45 expressed his love of her, including to the dearly departed’s mom.

Hard to imagine the left press likely reaction if that poor protester shot by police was instead a Trump hater. Probably the outrage then would of been on a scale of epic proportion…

That would be akin to supporting the looters of a department store getting killed.

Should not have been looting.

Should not have trespassed.

I am not in the habit of supporting criminals and criminal activity.

Allan

You don’t support Biden?

Lol. And you support trump.

Allan

Hmm, what was she doing… “protesting”… at the time she was shot?

Trump’s “love” for her, holy crap. He’s exploiting her just like he exploits everyone he can. It’s who he is.

Trump’s “love”. … I think I’ve heard it all.

No, I get it. Remember when trump visited Stormy Daniels to do a wellness check? He was concerned about her being alone while Melania had the company of a baby to keep her safe.

and then to give her all that money out of the kindest of his heart. Wonderfull.

Da plane boss.

Da plane

Lol. One of the funniest political guffaws.

Allan

the fruits of Q’s labor home to roost.

Not sure if this has been posted. AP did an extensive analysis and found essentially nothing -

An Associated Press review of every potential case of voter fraud in the six battleground states disputed by former President Donald Trump has found fewer than 475 — a number that would have made no difference in the 2020 presidential election.

The AP review, a process that took months and encompassed more than 300 local election offices, is one the most comprehensive examinations of suspected voter fraud in last year’s presidential election. It relies on information collected at the local level, where officials must reconcile their ballots and account for discrepancies, and includes a handful of separate cases cited by secretaries of state and state attorneys general.

This will be written off because it is the AP. So we will continue to wait for all of that election fraud evidence that is coming any day now.

1 Like

That funny right there. Trump wouldn’t be able to give a single word of Latin unless he was holding a dollar bill.

He knew covfefe didn’t he?

4 Likes

This is good news. Fox News needs to be held accountable for continuing to promote the big lie.

We were told discovery would be epic and it would be dominion that would suffer. Can’t wait.

I think that you are going to be disappointed. Although it would be epic if Fox News had to pay over $1B because of their lies.

But but but but but i was told. It can’t be!!!

Is this progress and was the Dominion system vulnerable? Do you know?

That’s not the basis for your comments. You want to switch to me having to prove a negative on yet theory, nah

Prove that they weren’t vulnerable !! Really ? You are better than that

1 Like

You have no idea of how much you do not know…which is actually, the first step towards wisdom.