NHL season is about to start

Lol!!! Penguins just got penalized for a high stick… except it was the Flyer who hit his own teammate.

Wow… they actually corrected it… I’m shocked.

■■■■■■■ cheap ass Ghostisbhere boarded Friedman after he scored a goal. Well after the puck went into the net. Not a hockey play… from behind, directly into the boards… and he only got two minutes.

He should have easily been given five and a misconduct, if not a match penalty for intent to injure. But it was on a Penguin so it’s only the bare minimum.

1 Like

Good. Penguins put out their first power play as a result. Bury those dirty mother ■■■■■■■■

Two games for Ghostisbehr. Good.

1 Like

It will be nice to finish regular season on home ice. I would like to see at least 3 points and secure 2nd at a minimum.

Good start tonight. Carter has a big 1st period.

Stupid NHL. Just watched Hathaway of the Caps hit Braun of the Flyers in the exact same way Tanev hit Tinordi of the Bruins. No major penalty, no game misconduct, no minor penalty. There’s no consistency whatsoever.

1 Like

Boston plays the Islanders tonight and finishes against Capitols on Tuesday.

My preference is to play the Islanders in the first round and let the caps and Bruins beat each other up in round 1.

Boston just needs 1 point in either game to secure 3rd spot.

Yep… that’s my hope as well. Let Marchand and Wilson go at each other.

1 Like

Exactly. I will be watching these games also.

■■■■■■■ refs. Tanev got ejected for a hit less severe than that during the regular season. It’s ■■■■■■■ rigged. Penguin opponents can literally do ■■■■■■■ anything.

Major and game misconduct… 5 minutes and nothing on the Boston players going after Tanev:

Not even a penalty:

Complete Bull ■■■■ by the league.

1 Like

Glad the Pens won.

They need to play much better and win at least 1 in NY.

Caps Bruins game was rough also. Pasternak got knocked around.

For sure. I have the game set to record tonight… have some good food to enjoy before watching.

1 Like

That’s Bull ■■■■■ You’re not supposed to be able to purposefully knock off an opponent’s helmet. Islanders did just that… no penalty. They can get away with everything.

Yeah… Islanders getting away with everything… Penguins getting called for everything.

Yeah, Penguins short handed again after having Jarry run into and slashed and nothing called on NY. Just as I expected. Palmieri kicked and pushed Jarry straight into the net… nothing called on him. At all.

Yep, refs handing this one to the Isles. Penguins have one power play on a blatant penalty. Everything else ticky-tacky called on Pens. Refs will let the Isles get two or three more power plays in the final 15 minutes for the win.

■■■■■■■ Jarry got ran over and not a damn thing called against NY. Penguins will be short handed again. ■■■■ this ■■■■■

Ducking Bull ■■■■■ nothing on Pageau last game but they call that on McCann? ■■■■■■■ rigged.

Yeah, Penguins not getting a PP today. Refs have this one decided before the start. Guy closed his hand on the puck and changed the direction before releasing it… and the Penguin gets called for a trip.

1 Like