NHL season is about to start

Got it! Surprised they called that high stick at the end.

1 Like

They missed a blatant trip in the 2nd.

Made that last minute and a half less dramatic.

Pens are hitting a good stride now.

Fun game to watch…playoff quality.

It was definitely exciting… I was listening to it on the way home from golf. Caught the final period live

1 Like

If you are interested Mike Lange is calling the game on the radio side.

He sounds a little raspy and rusty. Nice to have him back.

1 Like

I remember when he did the TV broadcast on Prime Sports in the 90s. That’s who I grew up listening to.

1 Like

Turn down TV sound and listen through pens app. Bluetooth speaker helps.

Wow… what they let the Bruins get away with… complete soft / make up call on that one. No way was that roughing. They’re just looking to hammer the Pens with penalties now.

1 Like

Good game so far. Pens and Caps tied at 3 at end of 2nd period.

It’s a Pittsburgh thing. The Steelahs are also a team of goons.

Nice win by Pens. Caps lucky to get OT point.

Penguins whooping up on the Caps. Now the refs are gonna give the Caps a chance to get back into it. Might be a 5 on 3.

1 Like

Jarry got tripped by a cap righty in front of the ref. They’re giving the caps the benefit of the doubt in everything.

1 Like

About freaking time. Wilson is an absolute piece of ■■■■ garbage individual.

1 Like

Success and 2 points is the best revenge. Pens played a great game on the road.

Boston is the one that looks like the toughest matchup now.

What an ugly Pens game yesterday…

But I really liked this from the Capitals:

Posted after Wilson, who’s been suspended five times, dragged a guy down to the ice by his neck, slammed his head to the ice, punched him multiple times while down on top of him, then knocked a helmet off another guy before throwing him down to the ice.

Real classy.

1 Like

That was a dark stain on the entire NHL.

Tough to find video. Here is one link.

Wilson is a danger on the ice and needs to be banned permanently.

I don’t think much if anything will happen to him. It never does. Hell he got 3 games for breaking a Penguin’s jaw. A cross check to the neck, and a punch to someone’s head on the ice won’t garner a blink from the league. Also his initial suspension for his hit on Sundqvist a couple years ago was reduced by 30% - 20 games to 14 - on his appeal. The league has had numerous chances to make a statement. They have failed spectacularly.

1 Like

We should photoshop some images of him storming the capitol on Jan 6th.

That might get him in some trouble with the FBI.

1 Like

:rofl:

He’d find a way to get out of it.

I’m just not holding my breath. Wilson obviously can’t change. Just a matter of seeing who he intends to injure next. And he certainly will do that.

1 Like

Told you. Fined 5k. About as much as when he tried to take out Sheary’s knee during the playoffs a few years ago. Wilson has it made. Do whatever the ■■■■ you want and get off with minimal punishment. I wonder who his next victim will be? And how bad…

1 Like