NHL season is about to start

Lol Penguins just got whistled offside on a 2 on 1 that was nowhere close to being offside. These officials are garbage.

Crosby just got called for a high stick where the Sabre grabbed the stick and threw it up into his own face. Refs are garbage. Penguins wouldn’t get that same call.

Rule says you have to be in control of your stick at all times Crosby should have dropped his stick to avoid the penalty.

What the ■■■■■ A goal was denied because of an offside call, but there was a delayed penalty on the play. The penalty was called after the offside occurred… why the ■■■■ would the penalty still be called? ■■■■■■■■

Just once I’d like to see the Penguins get the benefit of the doubt or a questionable call go in their favor.

■■■. They call every single little ■■■■■■■ thing against the Penguins. Everything questionable goes against them. ■■■■■■■■ penalty call already against them playing Boston in Boston. Guess I know how this game will be called. Penguins can’t do anything. Boston can do anything.

Yep, Bergeron high stocked a Penguin right in front of a ref on a face-off, no call. Bruins won’t have a penalty called against them tonight, Penguins will have at least 4 or 5 by the end of the night. Par for the course. Just like that ■■■■■■■■ boarding call game misconduct called on Tanev the last time they played.

Penguins getting plastered after the play, high and hard, hooked, nothing being called.

Penguins finally get a penalty called and then they even it up 10 seconds in. Penguins couldn’t buy a call.

1 Like

Nice win. The Pens are getting better at the best time. They need Jarry back and playing like he was before injury.

They pulled it out. He’s apparently day to day, but deSmith is playing well.

1 Like

I do think it’s cool that you can deliberately rip an opponent’s helmet off and if the guy plays the puck without it on, he gets a penalty.

Jesus… every single little thing the Penguins getting called on. Four in a row. Penguins have not had four PPs in a row in any game this year. It’s been at least three times they’ve had that many called in a row against them.

That was a phantom call against Crosby. Absolute ■■■■■■■■■ The Penguins do not the get the benefit on those types of calls. I bet they’ll have six or seven in a row called on them and four of them will be complete ■■■■■■■■■ Bought off refs.

Good! Penguins score short handed on the BS power play against them.

1 Like

End of 2nd. Now we just have to not give up 6 goals in 3rd again.

Ugh… that was so hard to watch the other night .

Not this time. Nice win. The standings are super close 4 points between 1st and 4th. Every point is huge.

This is what I don’t get. Zucker hits a devil, gets jumped by another devil. No instigator. Same thing happened a few games ago to the Penguins in reverse. They got an instigator. No consistency.

I was listening didn’t watch. Refs are going to help the team on the 8 game skid. Pens 1 for 1 on PP and Crosby gets empty net with 0.2 secs left. All they have to do is split next 2 games with Bruins at home.

Yeah. I want them to finish top of the division. Enough finishing behind Washington.

1 Like

I have to say I really enjoy seeing the number 77 in a Pens uniform once again.

Good game so far…scoreless after 2 periods.

HEEEEE SHOOTS AND SCORES.

Pens 1…
Bruins 0.