NHL season is about to start

Landeskog should have been ejected for that hit.

Well if Joe Biden wins this year’s election he would problary re roll all the reopening and sports as well for another lockdown according to him in a interview.

Stupid Refs…ripped Pens off.

Go Hawks!

Lol… Penguins hit someone, Lafferty gets cheap shorted and the Penguins get a penalty. I see how this game is going to go.

Lol and another one on the Penguins. Apparently the Penguin opponents can’t commit a penalty. Five on three. Just give the Flyers a couple goals and start from there.

Penguins had his stick knocked out of his hands off the face off - obviously not a slashing penalty.

Man it must be nice to be a Penguin opponent and get away with everything… another penalty being called.

Mountain man…i live for your posts…you make hockey fun.

Wow… Crosby lifts a stick and gets called for hooking. Doesn’t touch the hands. That better be the same standard for everyone. Somehow I doubt it is for the Capitals.

Wow… Blueger scored a 3 on 5 short handed goal against the Caps. While taking a slash that wasn’t going to be called that was worse than penalty that made them short handed by two men to begin with!

One thing the Pens are good at I will admit… playing opponents who don’t commit any penalties.

Go figure. Another game where the Penguins don’t get a power play. That’s a few this year.

Throwing a broken stick at a puck is now ok? Good to know.

Penguins penalties every couple minutes to start the Washington game. Shocking! They might be short handed half the game at this rate. Washington won’t even go to the box.

And Tom Wilson with a dirty, late hit. Minor penalty as usual since Caps get away with everything.

■■■■■■■ Bull ■■■■■ Tanev given a major because he hit a guy hard. ■■■■ this. It’s ■■■■■■■ rigged. Tom Wilson can take out a guys knee. Orpik can give a guy a concussion. Wilson can break a guys jaw and get absolutely nothing called. Only to a penguin. ■■■■ this.

Every time a penguin gets injured on a play the opponent gets off without punishment. See Tom Wilson. ■■■■ this shot. ■■■■ these refs.

Just give the game to the Bruins. Penguins aren’t getting any calls anyway.

Patrice Bergeron can ■■■■■■■ hit a guy in the head without getting called, so it’s anything goes for the Bruins.

Maybe stop watching Hockey…???

Just want to see the league apply the rules equally.

The east has always been full of goons. It’s not that way in the central or what used to be the north. Not anymore.

Especially the Penguins division this year, whatever sponsor bought this one and calls it. Wilson, Marchand…

5 straight penalties called against the Pens against the Devils the past two games. It’s amazing how their opponents never commit penalties.

Now the refs let the Devils get back into it. Maybe, just maybe the Penguins will get a call go in their favor… :rofl:. I kid. Letang just tripped while taking a shot. No call. Penguins won’t have a PP today and the Devils know it. They can get away with everything.