NHL season is about to start

So how come it’s legal to sucker punch someone on the ice. But if it happens ten feet away in the seats somebody goes to jail? Is there an invisible barrier around the ice where laws don’t apply?

Tough one today. They needed one win in NY and got it.

Always lousy ice in NY. Home ice will be much better.

Bruins have the Caps about done too.

I’m a hardcore Bruins fan now. Can’t stand the Caps.

1 Like

This is starting to look like a Pens - Caps series officiating-wise. Orpik gives Maatta a concussion and gets two minutes for interference. Wilson tries to take out Sheary’s knee by the bench doesn’t even get a penalty. Ditto when he broke Aston-Reese’s jaw. Simply nothing ever gets called on their favor. They look at an opponent the wrong way someone from the Penguins goes to the box.

1 Like

All I can say is I don’t give one damn ■■■■ what happens to Tom Wilson. If someone puts his head through the glass I’ll be cheering. He doesn’t give a damn about who he injured or how he injured them… if he’s taken out I’ll be applauding. He’s a ■■■■■■■ piece of shot human being and the sooner he’s out of the league the better.

Figures. Penguins score two goals, then get called for a trip after a play was offsides. Time to give the Lightning every chance possible to get back into the game. Penguins won’t have a PP.

Pens played well without so many key players.

Really liked Boyle and Jarry did well.

Pens in trouble this year…aging team with no depth by the time the spring rolls around they will be in trouble.

Now the devils on the other hand…

Dawson Mercer baby…

Allan

Penguins doing just fine so far.

Got screwed on this sequence. Ref blows the whistle while the puck is in mid-air, not covered, puck then goes in… waved off and the Penguins short-handed as a result.

Nevermind, this is typical for them. Never get the benefit of the doubt or questionable calls in their favor.

Penguins look at someone the wrong way and they’re in the box.

TB is the defending champs and they paid back Pens for that lopsided opener loss.

Jarry is playing well and we have the skill guys coming back plus some impressive young players.

Could be a very good year.

I swear hockey is rigged after watching this game tonight.

Penguins getting ■■■■■■■ hammered with cheap penalties tonight. They should just give up… they’re losing this fight. They won’t get a PP all night, and they can’t even look at Edmonton the wrong way.

4 straight called against them. Oilers can do whatever the ■■■■ they want.

1 Like

They played well for two periods.

Pens are still a solid team… not top tier though.

I am rooting for them to get in on a 5 to 7 seed and catch some playoff fire for a change.

Steelers are done, but Pens are going strong. Trying for 7 in a row tonight against Devils.

Not sure if Malkin returning is a good thing. Pens are playing well without him. Might be a couple weeks away.

Good call by the NHL.

Just not the right time to be competing in China.

Screw the NHL. I get the Philly and Pittsburgh stations in my area. The Pens - Flyers game is on neither tonight. It’s only on the ■■■■■■■ Hulu/ESPN+ Apps. I guess this is the future. They’re just going to lock everything down and make you pay even more for games we were previously able to watch with what we already have. Every rivalry game will be locked down unless you pay for some ridiculously overpriced streaming service.

■■■■ them.

There is another option.

NHL Center Ice is a free preview if you have access to that.

Last night win was fantastic. St. Louis with Binnington in goal is a solid team.

I wish… it was free preview for the first 18 days of the 21-22 season. At least that’s what I’m finding. And that was a great win last night after being down 2.

1 Like

Tomorrow is last day for dish and DirecTV free preview.

Ahh I’m not signing up for those- I already have cable through someone else

1 Like