New York City pox party was a success! 21% test positive

One of my favorite medicines. Cheers!

1 Like

They just follow the MSM narratives. :man_shrugging:

:arrow_double_up:

1 Like

Correct.

And the president didn’t suggest that.

In fact, I truly, truly believe you don’t think he suggested that either. Only an idiot would think that’s what the president actually suggested. I believe you are not an idiot. Truly.

1 Like

No he just wondered aloud on live national TV whether something 5 year olds know is deadly could be a possible solution. It was beyond idiotic no matter how you look at it

That’s a fine TDS interpretation, of course. :roll_eyes:

No that’s exactly what happened. What is the non TDS interpretation? The press conference never happened? It was doctored footage?

A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest.

Then go ahead an try explaining what really happened yesterday.

No. He heard that disinfectants can kill the virus very quickly and wondered if there might be some safely injectable agent that might do the same thing as a disinfectant, if injected into the blood system.

It’s not unreasonable to wonder if there are perhaps non-toxic disinfectants.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.realsimple.com/home-organizing/cleaning/naturally-antibacterial-cleaners&ved=2ahUKEwikppC-04HpAhVTzDgGHXLIAdsQFjALegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1QToYS94bPTimM0sMDf5hP

He said nothing of the sort.
:pretzel::pretzel::pretzel::pretzel:

Yes, estimates for the threshold range for herd immunity between 29 and 74% of the population for COVID-19. Herd immunity - Wikipedia

The values depend what else is going on. Heat and humidity reduce transmission of respiratory viruses and so does social distancing. Having significant fraction of the population with immunity certainly helps those other effects.

I suspect that the population who regularly rides subways in New York during crowded periods has already reached herd immunity. Most of those people have probably been exposed to the virus and have either recovered or died.

Can’t be done- nobody has a car, and many work in essential jobs like healthcare and have to get to work. The streets, OTOH are EMPTY. Really eerie.

I’m stealing @SixFoot hubcap…if he hasn’t already posted this.

3 Likes

TDS will prevent you from being open to anything but what you have already made up your mind it is.

Hint: We stick lights into bodies all the time in surgeries. We stick medicines and antibiotics and other materials into bodies too.

You make my point.

COVID-19 prevents other causes of death. Amazing!

2 Likes

Hint: Those aren’t the same thing as the disinfectants the President was talking about. If it was he wouldn’t have to twist like a pretzel pretending it was a joke

You’ve seen what you want to see. Nothing matters when you have TDS.

That is simply a lazy debate tactic. TDS!