New York City pox party was a success! 21% test positive

Or smart, when it comes to proverbial wrestling with pigs in mud.

Wrong. Even Trump says that wasnā€™t what he was saying. He tried passing ot off as a joke instead

Why ruin the fun.

Watch what happens when the economy is back on solid footing by September.

1 Like

OK. So, like I already suggested, you know thatā€™s not what he meant. I gave you every chance to step away from lib-like disingenuousness:

But you choose to double down on the narrative.

For the record, I still believe you are not an idiot.

That is the exact statistic I have been asking for.

Results as expected.

We had a 103 year old person listed as CV19.

1 Like

It is beyond obvious what he meant. Iā€™m not the one who has had to completely change what ā€œhe really meantā€ after he completely destroyed the original defense of his brain fart

Well that settles it! Letā€™s all go back to normal immediately, nothing to fear here. The medical experts are all wrong

We canā€™t steal peopleā€™s liberty either.

We are.

Safely.

I love that some of the same people criticizing New Yorkā€™s response are also the first to object to the Subway getting closed

So that amounts to about 3000 net.

I want to see this by state and by week for 2020 vs 2019.

We can stop the subway.

We cannot have our rights set aside.

We were askedā€¦Time is up for consent.

The death rate in New York is currently 4 times the normal amount

The China Virus is stepping on Heart Diseaseā€™s turf. :rofl:

2 Likes

That is misinformation and not what the articles say.

Implicitly they support the chart.

I need to see official data from 2019.

US counts assumed and probable coronavirus deaths.

A probable case or death is defined as one that meets clinical criteria such as symptoms and evidence of the disease with no lab test confirming Covid-19. It can also be classified as a probable case if there are death or other vital records listing coronavirus as a cause. A third way to classify it is through presumptive laboratory evidence and either clinical criteria or evidence of the disease.

I suspect that every death with fever, breathing problems, or other symptom is recorded as ā€œprobableā€ COVID-19 death, especially in areas that have a lot of confirmed coronavirus cases.

Deaths at home have also gone way up in New York City, but much of the increase may be people being afraid to go to the emergency rooms and delays in ā€œelectiveā€ surgery and not the virus itself.

2 Likes

Care to guess how the yearly flu mortality is tabulated?

From what I have seen only deaths of children under 18 are actually recorded, but they are tiny part of the total. Everything else is not much more than a wild-ass guess.

Thatā€™s going to be 68 families that will be represented by the law firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe in either separate or a class action law suits.
Bet on it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

its even worse than it looks, because you know himicide and accidents are likely pretty static numbers.

1 Like