New Senate investigation says NRA was "foreign asset" to Russia ahead of 2016 election

One thing trump cant do is claim executive privilege on a private citizen

I wouldn’t bet on that, dude. I’m serious. You just don’t know.

Trump claimed to fire Nacy Polosi yesterday.

1 Like

And we are left not wondering if you give a ■■■■ about the story in the op. You don’t.

1 Like

Until the Libs agree to reject all Russian money flowing into their campaigns it doesn’t make any sense for Trump or the Republican Party to reject Russian money. In fact, Republicans have the responsibility to accept foreign money if it’ll mean defeating Democrats. Nothing is worse for America than when Democrats hold political power. God Bless the NRA and everything they do.

1 Like

That’s not the accusation.

While I have not renewed my membership and will not until LaPierre is gone, I read the report.

What the “report” by one Senator actually alleges is violation of tax exempt status by funding a trip for mostly private business reasons by an officer of the organization, namely Pete Brownell.

The NRA claims it was not an official trip (now) and Brownell claims it was. He was reimbursed $21,000 for expenses.

The trip was in 2015 and that is why they are calling for an IRS investigation. It’s all about the one trip and Brownell’s expenses.

The “article” mentions Butina asking for a list of republican polls to contact and an employee sent it to her. That’s it.

What is it with all personal slights from libs…they all should be happy that they have their fake impeachment.

Ongoing Tantrum. How dare us not elect Crooked Hillary. :grin:

1 Like

It’s not a personal slight. You came in here to communicate that you don’t give a crap. Message received.

1 Like

I’m not having a tantrum. Get over yourself.

1 Like

I haven’t been up to date of what’s going on, last I’ve hear about all this was back during the great Russia hoax scandal when everything that came out from the left was Russia Russia Russia.

It was hard to take anything they say seriously.

I’ll learn up on it.

Fake news, when will you learn?

Theme song for Trump defenders.

Only fake news would say Americas enemy the Russians want Americans armed.

These people are freaking retarded at NPR

The left in general absolutely is. That’s what all the witch hunts are about.

Tantrum.

Had to share this awesome news feed I saw on my phone this morning.

Keep firing off the catch phrases our very fat dear leader is feeding you. Gooddad. Good boy.

1 Like

What would one expect from a blood cult like organization that took it’s turn into crazy gun love with a convicted murderer being elected president in the 70s…

A little bitter that we have the best president since Reagan? :grin:

Ahahhahahahahahhah…!