New Senate investigation says NRA was "foreign asset" to Russia ahead of 2016 election

All they can do is deny in the face of facts and deflect. :+1:

its not over, you see this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-told-russian-officials-in-2017-he-wasnt-concerned-about-moscows-interference-in-us-election/2019/09/27/b20a8bc8-e159-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

1 Like

Do you ever wonder whether the right wing talk media pundits have moments behind closed doors where they facepalm and say “Come on Mr. President…we’re running out of ways to spin this”?

1 Like

Got any evidence. Buttons demonstrated Putin knows where to find wiling collaborators.

I’m waiting for more to adopt the defense I saw on these boards earlier this week.

“Yeah, this is impeachable but it’s the libs’ fault we can’t do anything about it because they cried wolf too many times”.

We have a few hours left.

Exactly. If it comes to light that occurred I would be unsupportive of it. But it’s just a deflection. The NRA is a dirty, dirty organization.

Russia

Racism

Recession

Russia

Racism

Recession

Broken records. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

that is why Volker resigned… obviously nothing wrong

Wake up and go to sleep.

1 Like

Nah, there’s plenty of material:

Deep State
Obama
Hillary
FISA

One of them could literally do a show on Monday, and just repeat it for the rest of the week and their listeners would not notice.

1 Like

Let them laugh. RNCTrump needs soldiers to go down with the ship.

You can maintain your integrity without the deflection and whataboutisms. Just saying.

3 Likes

We can talk about the other kids after we’re done here. Right now we’re discussing what YOUR friends are doing.

I wonder how much of your money has gone into Wayne LaPierre’s suits.

I did the math, I think in my time as a member, I covered maybe one shoe.

4 Likes

There’s still time for a live boy or a dead girl.

1 Like

he don’t know a volker from a volkswagen.

3 Likes

I’m a fan of the phenomenon that occurred multiple times this week where trumper media stars tried to downplay things with statements like “at least he didnt (so and so), because if he did, it would be really bad” only to find out he did exactly that.

3 Likes

I love how the Republican defense in this thread is to claim that unknown liberal groups take money from Russia too.

1 Like

I like this story because it’s clearly Wayne LaPierre & Co leaking the details of their meeting, and they’re acting like they’ve put the screws to Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-meets-with-lapierre-to-discuss-how-nra-could-support-political-defense/ar-AAHWXwR

“Stop the Games”

Ya right, Wayne.

1 Like