New Senate investigation says NRA was "foreign asset" to Russia ahead of 2016 election

blood cult like organization that took it’s turn into crazy gun love with a convicted murderer

Outstanding! 5 Komrade points awarded. Komisar goal achieved.

You can’t troll me, I don’t care what you think or say.

Trolling? Nope. I just state facts. You can pass right on by my posts if you choose to.

1 Like

Your post was not a fact, it was your opinion. Learning to recognize the difference would make far more effective at debate.

1 Like

Seems the POTUS went on bended knee to the NRA for money. Seems he his bought and paid for.

No it was factual. I realize in your opinion you disagree.

Invest in a dictionary.

The accusation has nothing to do with the POTUS.

Irony award.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone try to create distance between a republican and the NRA on this board before.

1 Like

Read the report.

I have.

Then you know it has nothing to do with the POTUS.

The NRA has nothing to do with the republican party or Trump?

As I’ve said, I’ve never seen someone try to distance a republican from the NRA on this board before. This is new.

The fact is the report is about a trip to Russia in 2015 that may be in conflict with tax laws.

Not Trump.

You want to debate whether or not Brownell’s 2015 trip violates rax exempt status?

That is boring, but ok. Go ahead.

About as fun as discussing whether gooddad thinks trump is the greatest president since Reagan, or the most awesomest president after Reagan.

1 Like

I’m ready, go ahead.