New Harvard Study: Homeschoolers Turn Out Happy, Well-Adjusted, and Engaged

What’s the plan for these home schooled kids after 12 grade? Sending them to colleges and universities where they can still be indoctrinated?

Might as well home school until they are 25.

Ill be sure to send you a postcard with an update

This is true why on this very forum there are kids that became learned doctors but at the cost of their soul

:rofl: Cute

1 Like

Of course they do…to their culture not to the ideology currently in control of the state.

1 Like

It’s their ideology, they vote for parts of the state. Like the local state.

It’s nobody’s business mind you but its sure as heck indoctrination

Nope, he’s gonna send himself off to succeed in whatever he decides on. :wink:

I think I said it was.

Having an opinion?

Your world vision is in the minority. That being said, with the EC, the 2 senator system per state…and the filabuster, the minority tends to have more power then the majority. A super majority is needed for any real change. And the R played the long game, and convinced a handful of small states that cons are a better choice. The democrats embracing neo-liberalism is the 90’s did not help them…

Your hyper individualism sounds good…until it is actually implemented.

Well then i am a public school idiot. Sorry lol

Happens to the most of us. :wink:

2 Likes

Feeling you know better how to raise other people’s kids, yep.

What you haven’t figured out yet is to mind your own business

2 Likes

Never said that…and for the most part, I do,.

Aren’t you the guy who does not paying taxes to educate kids that are not yours?

Not your kids lib.

In my society it’s none of your business lib.

My youngest did online school in high school. My grandchildren are home schooled.

When the schools started to care more about the politics of teaching than actual teaching, that was it for me.

I agree, my grandchildren are very well rounded students. They are ahead of their peers in academics. They have plenty of friends and my children know all of their children’s friends and their parents.

I didn’t need the school to raise my kids.

3 Likes

Wish I could have been homeschooled. The high school I went to was a violent pit and so much time was spent trying to hammer minimal info into the heads of people who had no interest it was tortuously boring for me, can still remember just how slow clock hands can move. So I mostly just read books during class. Teachers stopped calling me out on it when I aced every test. Because hello, you are teaching from the text and I can read. All I had to do was read the assigned reading, which didn’t take long and it was 100% all the way on the tests.

2 Likes

that’s their job!

the poster obviously meant by people other than the parents

you know that

1 Like

The creepiest people on Earth think they have a say in your kids. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Karenism at it’s most intrusive

1 Like