New Harvard Study: Homeschoolers Turn Out Happy, Well-Adjusted, and Engaged

I know several people who were home schooled and they’re perfectly normal adults, you’d never know they had a different education background. Schools–home schools, public schools, and private schools–are as effective as the teachers and students make them.

How sad.

2 Likes

I guess? Home schooling is not some magic formula that automatically creates extraordinary people.

It’s been around forever :man_shrugging:

But with the CRT hysteria on right it has renewed spotlight.

Like I posted above myself and my bros were homeschooled this was in the 90’s, we even took Bible courses for the 3 years we were in it…none of us are currently Christian but it was a great experience

1 Like

You wouldn’t be sending him to college for that, would you? I have it on the very best authority - on this forum! - that taking college classes in areas like computer science is a complete waste of money. All the kids studying things like this at schools like Harvard, MIT or Stanford are just fools.

In general, you would expect kids whose parents are engaged in their education, as are homeschooling parents, to do well.

“Perfectly normal”. As defined by a garbage society. How sad.

I didn’t realize the average American was so repugnant to you. My point was simply that in my experience, you can’t tell the average adult who was home-schooled from the average adult who went to public school. Maybe it’s just me.

Changing “normal” to “average”? Is that honest?

I didn’t do it on purpose, but I don’t see much difference in the terms. I didn’t realize normal Americans were so repugnant to you.

“Normal” in a garbage society is garbage.

Okay. :man_shrugging:

What’s funny about that?

Hahvad is just about done, for the same reason.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I understand. It will probably take another generation, but it’s happening.

Who the hell are you to tell me what does and does not concern me, con?

They aren’t your kids, prog.

1 Like

They live in my society. I can have an opinion, con.

There we go.

That right there is why you© will never win in this country.

Beautiful!

I’m a liberal.

1 Like