New Forum is a Welcome Surprise

Make it here. Going to need a bit of time to get used to this. :grinning:

I really really like this. It has a friggin’ dark mode. A dark mode!!!

If I have to voice one complaint it’s the lack of an obvious signature function. If anyone could point me in the right direction in preferences I’d appreciate it. I decided to change my name during the move but I still want to have my old name in the sig.

Oh well I’ll do the ghetto sig for now.

FKA ShinGouki

I miss all those old beautiful colorful impressionable smilies…

I really feel bad for the guys with ads.

Hi? This is a test?

I hear ya RT! I guess I’ll get used to it, but I can’t say that I won’t miss the old forum.

hit reply under the post you wish to quote and hit the little quote button on the top left.

I think.

I’ll know that’s correct if this posts multi quotes.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Can you see me PB? Not sure I understand this new format…old dogs/new tricks and all that.

Yay, I got something to work by accident. :rofl:

It shouldn’t be this hard…

We old people adjust more slowly. I still haven’t figured out everything my phone can do. LOL

I don’t use a phone for this forum. Always used my PC, so I that’s probably why I don’t like it.

I don’t use a phone for the forum either, that’s just a general observation on my sucky phone skills. LOL

I’m trying to learn this new fangled site. Did this work elephant eye?

Is this like the old forum where everyone could read the posts…not just the ones that replied?

You’re not alone lol

I see your post! :slight_smile: Yes, it worked.

Me no likey…at ALL.

Yeah, I’m struggling, too. I think the admin can make small adjustments if we give clear feedback. :slight_smile:

You can also highlight the text you want to reply to and select the quote button that shows up: