New Forum is a Welcome Surprise

My gamecast has been acting up.

Is anyone having issues in the mobile version of scrolling through a thread, and when on a post that is longer, having the screen jump up and down, like it is trying to determine whether to move you to the next post to read, or keep you on the current “long” post? Which makes viewing and reading challenging.

It’s the damn adverts.

Is there a way to set up a certain number of posts per page?

Yes. Price of a free forum.

Not just mobile, it does it on my pc as well.

Good one!
:smile:

1 Like

Yes please. The only way I’ve found to get to the end of some of these threads is to click on the number of posts and select the last one. Pages would be nice.

If anyone cares, ads can be blocked using browser extensions if you have Chrome or Firefox.

I don’t have a problem with ads on my PC. IMHO, it seems like this forum is catering to smartphone apps…which I don’t use. So, once again, I have to ‘evolve’.

The extensions can be added on the phone as well. I’m actually starting to like the new forums. The new dark them is nice, and browsing on the phone is a much nicer experience.

w00t! I feel like I just got out of the penalty box :wink:

hey everybody

2 Likes

go here…

1 Like

thanks man :+1:

1 Like

That’s an unfortunate side effect of having an ad every 5 posts. You don’t experience the issue if you have an adblocker blocking those ads.

1 Like

Gotcha. Fair enough.

Something wonderful is about to happen!

1 Like

I love the computer version…hate the mobile version. It sucks. But I will just have to get used to it right?

1 Like

I am learning to adapt on the mobile version as well. But overall I am really liking the new format, and yes, especially on the laptop. Good to see you over here by the way my friend! :smiley:

I joined as soon as I saw it. April 18. The other forum is like a ghost town.

1 Like