New Dog Whistle: Trump vs Cummings

I’m sure they know Baltimore is a ■■■■ hole and Donnie from the Block wasn’t putting that shoe on their foot.

He does love a broad brush though.

A trump tweet in 2015 apparently:

@Vanderpunked: Can we drop @realDonaldTrump off in the middle of #Baltimore so he can show Obama how it’s done?” I would fix it fast!

Cummings is a hateful old cuss. You must have missed his attacks on Trump. :roll_eyes:

Definitely not racist.

2 Likes

Trump broad brushes an entire district for the issues of an area. Now we know why broad brushing is so popular as a debating tool.

Is it the most populated, best known, important area of the district?

Masterful post. :+1:

1 Like

This just seems…so ridiculous. They didn’t want someone that would “punch back”, they wanted someone that would build a wall and ban all Muslims. Everyone else in the GOP primaries was too soft and they had someone that would “tell it like it is”

A tweet trump deleted during the primary:

@RobHeilbron: @realDonaldTrump #JebBush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.”

I will defend him and say he is a nasty, soulless, psychotic ■■■■■■■ to everybody equally if he thinks it will benefit him.

■■■■ the country. He does not give a rats butt about the country.

1 Like

Fox and Friends has more control over policy and the President’s behavior than his own Cabinet does. We are reminded of this each and every day.

3 Likes

Irony. Twas Obama who didn’t care about the country IMO.

Oh. That’s going to be a tough one. Contrarians need to be contrarian, I suppose. If that’s your hill, have fun.

Trump only cares about those who support him. The only real Americans. Why he threatens to take away emergency funding from places that didn’t vote for him but will flat out give billions to those who did. And why he forgets that Puerto Ricans are Americans.

Yes Obama dedicated much of his adult life to community service and public service because he HATES America.

1 Like

Some say he isn’t even from the country.

1 Like

i bet trump is called “racist” because of this

He spent most of his life in Alinsky style agitating and dividing.

1 Like

so you voted for your drunk uncle because liberal call you mean names.

he spent most of his life helping out his community, doesn’t sound like he hates America.

Impressive prediction. It’s already happening. It’s all over the news.

2 Likes