New Dog Whistle: Trump vs Cummings

Just another frothing day in the land of lib hate sites. lol

1 Like

Charm City says ■■■■ trump.

Irony.

1 Like

And a good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. It’s a family affair.

MSNBC is reporting that this morning there was a Fox News story about the bad neighborhoods in Baltimore and it was shortly it aired that Trump put out these tweets.

1 Like

Trump is that bad boss who revels when those beneath him fail. Instead of offering to help, he enjoys and emphasizes the failure because he thinks it makes him look better. This is a crappy way to be a boss and a crappy way to be president.

3 Likes

Who are you talking about “beneath him”? Cummings?

So was being the head birther for years a counterpunch? Or a way to brand himself within the GOP.

1 Like

It’s called an analogy. Trump equals boss of USA. Baltimore equals part or division of USA.

Would a change from “beneath” to “division manager” make it better for you?

Trump is not the boss of the US.

I don’t know.

No one is anything.

Convenient.

1 Like

problematic you might say

7 Likes

LOL, Trump is telling everyone to go back where they came from

1 Like

Cummings represents Baltimore, but also Howard County, which is pretty white and affluent (Columbia/Ellicott City named one of the best places in the country to live; third in the country for household income). I’m sure they appreciate being called filthy and rat-infested.

4 Likes

When did rats get such a bad rep to where “rat-infested” is a legit insult ? Rats are super clean animals, way cleaner than us.

2 Likes

Yep…in this one way…he’s fair and balanced. :sunglasses:

Sorry, but I really don’t know why he did it. I think Obama played them all like a puppet master.

During the plagues.