New Cabinet Position Suggestion:

She’s going to have 9 year old transgender appoint em.

1 Like

You can get all the foreign meddling you want as long as you pay for it according to Hakeem Jeffries.

:circus_tent:

1 Like

Butt hurt is real on this one. All that wasted time they spent, fake Russian collusion hoax, fake Ukraine bribe/extortion hoax and following fake impeachment.

Your masters promised something that they could not deliver. You guys should be pissed off at them not Trump. They riled you up by filling your head with hatred only to let you all down.

And now you’re going to have breadline Bernie to represent you all.

Too funny.

1 Like

They should appoint this one. Really knows how to grieve.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting on acceptance since that fateful Nov night back in 2016. Maybe now they will see how their were used.

I don’t delude myself that any of my posts would change a single voter’s intentions on how they would vote. There are enough Aussies working in the USA (legitimately I hasten to add in case there is a misunderstanding about that) for Americans to understand some of our slang terms.

Says the guy who used to claim the only reason he voted for trump was to burn it all down…

Guess what? This is what burning it all down looks like.

The presidents lawyers just argued that anything done in the name of re-election is legal.

Can’t get much more burned down than that.

Aren’t you happy?

The democrats are the arsonists. You’ve skipped over that fact.

1 Like

Trump is burning it all down…he has set libs world ablaze.

Is that why he lost the house?

He didn’t lose the house…the house did.

O ya forgot nothing is ever his fault

Maybe you should read my thread.

Made in July 18…about 4 months before Nov election.

So, setting a precedent that future presidents can without funding to force foreign leaders to investigate their politcal rivals is good in your mind? You don’t see any negative impact of that?

That’s not what happen no matter what the masters said.

Stop listening to them…they have mislead their followers long enough don’t you think?

John Bolton is my master? Trump appointed Taylor, sunderland?

I see Schumer is having a meltdown crying spree. Nancy had one last night…they are libs masters and who let you all down.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Nope. The GOP, and conservatives like yourself are letting the country down.

And for Trump of all people…fascinating.

How dare we for not rolling over for you.

Stop your whining and get over it. We don’t owe you one ■■■■■■■ thing. It’s the entitlement mentality that left has.

1 Like