My biggest worry is that repugs

will turn yellow right before Nov election.

They need to take the fight to them more now then ever.

If democrats retake the house they will use that position to punish Americans that support Trump and his agenda.

3 Likes

Boo hoo hoo.

10char

1 Like

November? I’m wondering if they’re going to keep up the fight to get Trump’s Supreme Court pick through. What say you?

Trump’s only agenda is for himself.

You were so gleeful about punishing your perceived political enemies a year ago. I guess it makes sense you’re afraid of them returning the favor should they win.

4 Likes

This is about the time they always screw up.

The democrats are hanging themselves. Now it’s the time to build the gallows.

Yeah I’m confused. I thought Conan absolutely supported the idea of punishing those who disagree with you politically?

3 Likes

Any mistakes Democrats are making now—and there are a lot of them—pale in comparison to what Donald Trump is doing to himself.

Did you answer my question? I can’t tell. Sorry, I’m not trying to be insistent, but I’m just not sure if I’m missing something in your reply.

Very few events have any lasting effect on voters. What is going on now is unlikely to have any meaningful play in the elections.

They will get it through while libs are distracted with Trump.

Is that what you wanted to know?

That answers my question. Thank you. I believe the same, more or less. They don’t need lib support in any way, so it really doesn’t matter if libs are distracted or not.

Republicans never cared about this Russia thing. They won’t care about it again by tomorrow. Republicans are willing to forgive the President when he makes a mistake or two.

1 Like

I dont think you have anything to worry about. Libs have made it clear that the choice is for complete prog derangement in the government or for the status quo, where libs are just noisy wackos in the peanut gallery.

1 Like

I kind of want President Pence.

If this distraction with Trump/Putin it would have been 24 hour around the clock anti-Kavanaugh. Some are even equating him to Bork LOL. Too funny.

You guys don’t even realize how much you sound like many on the left in Nov 2016 including me lol “no way trump gets elected”.

I disagree. Repugs has long history of shooting themselves in the foot.

I agree, defeat from the jaws of victory.

Not to hijack, but do you think it would be a shot to the foot to run Pence/_____ 2020?

I’ve got a feeling the 2018 mid-terms will energize Republicans to come to the polls.

I use myself as a prime-example. Like many voters I typically don’t vote in the mid-terms. Given the recent toxic atmosphere in Washington today, I simply can’t sit this one out and let DEMs take back control of the House. You won’t be able to keep me away from the polls this year. I will be there come hell or high water, and I’m betting I won’t be alone.

1 Like

Well their Head Hon Cho turned yellah when faced off with Bad Vlad! What do you think they will do? Lead by example I always say.