Neo-cons are back in driver seat

Putin may think he’s justified into going into other countries.

That’s different from having the practical means to do so.

He doesn’t.

That’s why he will stop here.

Nothing good can come of it.

1 Like

Now the dem are a bunch of Neocons too. WW3 started with the " Arab Spring" in Libya and Syria.
Countries not going along with the globalist agenda.

2 Likes

NATO is defensive, not offensive. As long as Russia left NATO countries alone they were in zero danger of attack. Basically a “don’t start anything, there won’t be anything” scenario.

While this is obviously true from our point of view (the West definitely fears a nuclear exchange- possibly more than Russia does), from their point of view, that idea went out the window when NATO went into Serbia without UN sanction.

An action that actually almost led to a nuclear exchange, btw.

1 Like

NATO never lies and is never and will never be duplicitous. Putin can take their word to the bank.

Gullible much ?

1 Like

NATO is the military arm of the EU.

2 Likes

Just that democrats have adopted John Bolton neo-con policies. Congrats libs. Always though you were one and the same.

1 Like

Wrong again. NATO is military arm for European expansionism. And yes they have attacked countries that haven’t attacked single NATO country.

1 Like

Just like NATO wasn’t going to expand beyond East Germany borders after unification. :wink:

2 Likes

Pardon me for believing that NATO as designed is defensive in nature. Pardon me for not falling down the conspiracy theorist rabbit hole.

1 Like

Show me the document that states this.

Road to War

Watch this get amplified

Think it’s just coincidence between NATO expansion and EU expansion?

Just luck of the draw?

Or are you talking about Yugoslavia and Libya…where not one single NATO country was attacked but NATO attacked first?

1 Like

How is supplying arms to Ukraine similar to neo-con policies such as invading Iraq?

Why do you want a pardon from me? If you are doing wrong…change.

Expansion policies of EU is very neo-conish.

1 Like

Arrogant as hell.

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

They remind of that guy in the circle at a fight he started throwing a punch over somebody else’s shoulder and then looking like “Who me?”

1 Like