Neo-cons are back in driver seat

Remember all that talk about how those people claimed to have learned their lesson Iraq? Well they’re back.

4 Likes

Can you all say Deja vu?

Huh??
Might want to do some spell checking brother.

1 Like

The longer it goes on the chances this stays in the Ukraine are nil. Look how many actors were in Syria, the Ukraine will draw in a lot more actors and the media in part is egging it on.

2 Likes

What is misspelled?

The title

Fixed.

So…what have we learned? Other then I can’t spell or type?

2 Likes

The title

Honestly that you have blinders on, sorry buddy but that’s what I see. For some reason you are fixated on this one. Putin is the root cause here, not neo-cons, etc.

1 Like

Maybe… maybe yes, maybe no.

*If our leaders cared they would stop and think about the ramification of their decisions," Tulsi Gabbard

2 Likes

No maybe about it, Putin went into Ukraine who was no threat to Russia. His dream is to rebuild the USSR, pure and simple.

I tend to agree with Tulsi Gabbard the politicians don’t give ■■■■ about the average citizen…

And I agree with @conan (most of the time)

2 Likes

Look at the whole picture, my dear brother. The NATO brotherhood pissed off Pukin’ Putin

Most sheeple have learned nothing. You good, Bro.

Oh, and we should follow the money.

1 Like

Precisely.

1 Like

Gonna have to agree to disagree. NATO was no threat to Putin.

1 Like

Threat or not they pissed off Pukin’ Putin. We can agree to disagree on this, we usually agree on most everything . Good comments, Striker840.

Well…they weren’t.

His actions have galvanized NATO.