Nearly 1/2 of the nations Coronavirus cases are in NY

Highly populated democrat cities.

Yes you are exactly right.

Exactly. Why close them all? This isn’t the Spanish flu or Bubonic plaque for pete’s sake.

Even the regular flu is killing many times over more than this virus.

2 Likes

No he isnt

If you know who your governor is, tune in.

Then again, Madonna in a bathtub might be the source of the latest credible information. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think it’s both.
NY has increased testing. And of course it’s spreading,

Combine the two.

You can thank China for the lack of information provided at the onset.

Lots of unknowns at fear at this point.

One good thing? It has brought to light dependency on China for medical supplies/pharmaceuticals as well as the CDC being a bureaucracy coasting along and ill prepared for a pandemic.

1 Like

Yes. He is.

No is isnt. Rural America is just as stuck to the government teet as the rest of America.

And Biden thinks that open borders will help contain the virus. The man is a true nit wit.

2 Likes

I’m not actually sure at this point if Biden even has a thought that belongs to him.

It has been my experience that rural folks are smarter and harder working than those living in blue cities.

Just a fact.

1 Like

His wife and others tell him what to think or say. Handlers.

1 Like

Hopefully the anti-vaxers did.

1 Like

:thinking:

Compare the action in Kentucky – moving quickly – with the action in Tennessee – moving slow – and the resultant infection rates.

I stand by what i said. You can stand by what some egg head said if you like.

I will put farmers up against people “educated” beyond their ability to learn anytime. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Your experience equals fact?

Unlike your anecdote it was an actual study

Don’t eat eggs. They are bad for you, so says an actual study :smile:

Absolutely. More so than something some leftist says on a piece of paper.

Farmers are loaded with common/practical (and are hard working)sense or they wouldn’t be successful.

I will take that sort of sense over a piece of paper in some useless degree any day of the week.

1 Like