NBC:oneunderscore "White supremacist groups” like the Proud Boys — not Antifa — are the ones creating "organized violence“

Didn’t Trumps FBI Claim the same?

That you can’t see the antifa and blm has caused a lot of destruction and misery say all that needs to be said.
It’s not a good look to spend a lot of time yelling squirrel thinking you can make people not believe what they have witnessed with their own eyes.

You all set the rules now you have to live by the rules you set. Sorry if you don’t like it.

2 Likes

No he must condemn them by name. No weaseling out to protect his terrorist base. Rules are rules.

2 Likes

The media is counting on the low information voters believing what they are selling them rather than their own eyes.

A great many of those low info voters will. People paying attention will not of course.

2 Likes

They were all loud and proud about it when it all started. Giving praise and setting up bail funds and getting AG’s to drop charges or lower bails. But months later and people are tired o this ■■■■■ The polls start showing even those that support their cause have had enough.

Now the narrative must change that it was all right wing violence and that great idea called antifa and that peaceful protesting organization BLM had nothing to do with the violence.

And yes, the low infos and hypocrites eat that ■■■■ up as the media serves it up to them on a plate.

3 Likes

The most extremist, group, committing violence, is Antifa BLM.

Reality. Calling “Proud Boys” white supremacist , or a violent group is a lie generated by a crazy media and spread by people who live by talking points.

Truth is important.

1 Like

Here are the tenets, the head of it is Cuban: https://proudboysusa.com/tenets/

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us.

These are the tenets, Specifically is against racism. Now not for destroying the nuclear family like BLM does. BLM is on the contrary racist, anti-Semitic, the guy who was anti-Semitic from this group was gone two years ago.

2 Likes

And our President.

Tonight our esteemed host, Sean Hannity got the headline Wallace couldn’t. Our President said “Let me be clear again, I condemn the KKK. I condemn all white supremacists. I condemn the Proud Boys.”

Big Cheers to Our President for doing the right thing as soon as the polls came back.

Unfortunately buys the theory that they are racist, he did say that he doesn’t know much about them. McGinnis who left 2 years ago, was racist.anti-Semitic, the group which as part of its tenet is against racism, headed by an Afro-Cuban.(Now, this is far as I can tell) is not.

1 Like

Yes he said “I condemn the proud boys. I don’t know that much about the proud boys, almost nothing, but I condemn that.” Sounds like he’s condemning the proud boys for not being more popular, or he’s condemning his own ignorance of the group.

We’ll you just got kneecapped in your PB defense by Trump.

This is like the 500 th time he’s done this to his supporters. They go all in defending him over something and then doubles back and leaves them hanging out to dry. The next day they’re first in line to have him do it to them again.

Trump’s Racist! Racist! Racist!

What’s on tomorrow’s schedule? I liked the ‘hates the VA’ freakout - that tantrum was at least a little different.

Hope Hicks covid shuts down rallies. Even worse polls for Trump. Back to taxes.

Maybe work in a little of what Melania really thinks about Christmas if things get slow.

She has a bit of a potty mouth I hear.

Wow. Life comes at you fast. Now we know what we’ll be talking about tomorrow.

Not that we did not already know this, but the Proud Boys come out and finally admit what we have all known about them from the beginning.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/civil-war-brewing-inside-proud-boys-as-top-leader-says-hes-done-pretending-he-isnt-a-nazi/#.X6wnQGxJ4y0.twitter

The civil war within the Proud Boys started when Kyle Chapman, the founder of the Proud Boys’ so-called “tactical defense arm,” sent out a message to supporters that he no longer wanted to pretend that he wasn’t a white nationalist.

“Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately,” Chapman wrote. “We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.”

He also made clear that he believed talk of defending “Western Civilization” was really just a racist dog whistle all along.

“We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race,” he wrote.

4 Likes

nope, it’s all white supremacists, no clue why they always leave behind love George Floyd murals though, that one has me stumped.

Indeed. Check the post two above this one. Truth is important.

1 Like