NBC:oneunderscore "White supremacist groups” like the Proud Boys — not Antifa — are the ones creating "organized violence“

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/29/umbrella-man-white-supremacist-minneapolis/

Nope.
The left set a new standard for Trump so it’s time for the leftist to live up to their own rules. What’s the left afraid of?
I can say it I condemn white supremist, I condemn blm, I condemn antifa.
What are leftist afraid of?
Afraid they might not get the votes of rioters, looters, terrorist who harm other people like blm and antifa?
Time for all leftist to live by the rules they set. If the leftist stay silent and defend antifa and blm and can’t condemn these terrorist groups than we will know they support antifa and blm rioting, looting, burning and harming innocent people.

But he hasn’t condemned Antifa or BLM.

2 Likes

I see libs are desperately trying recapture those that strayed/fled from there plantation.

He condemned all violent folks from any and all groups.
What you guys don’t seem to get is that there is little evidence that folks from either Antifa or BLM are involved in the violent acts. There have been a lot of folks from Antifa and BLM that have been participating in peaceful protests. I have posted numerous reports from various agencies that say the majority of violence is being done by far-left and far-right anti-government groups. Even the Director of the FBI said that their attention was focused on radical groups.

But he refused to condemned Antifa and BLM.

1 Like

It wasn’t the white supremacists who just did 2 billion in property damage across the U.S. with their peaceful protesting. We all know who is doing it, I am pretty sure everyone knows while trying to point the finger at fringe groups that are too scared to come out of hiding since Charlottesville.

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see if they have numbers on how many Obama/Trump voters stick with Trump or go with Biden.

Should we take BLM leadership at their word or not?

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1299930096472657920

3 Likes

So…let’s be clear…condemning violence NO MATTER who does it…isn’t enough for you. Ok. It’s conditional.

Will Biden and democrats condemned them?

Shouldn’t be a hard question to answer IMO.

3 Likes

He did…he’s condemned all violence from all groups no matter who they are…it’s even in one of his campaign ads.

And what has been the follow on to that story? It came out with great fanfare on July 29. That’s two months ago now. Where is the indictment?
If there were any truth to it, there would be an indictment by now.

If Cuba ever annexed Haiti, HuffPo would run a front page lead alleging that that the Proud Boys had infiltrated Raul Castro’s inner circle.

That’s nice. His condemnation is about as intimidating as being lashed with a wet noodle.

What he should be saying is, “In the first week I am elected President, I will label BLM and Antifa domestic terrorist organizations and bring the full force of the law against any person who engages in destruction of property, intimidation of others or domestic disturbance.”

Reasonable folks do not support the defund police movement, BLM or Antifa.

And you folks on the left can blather on about white supremacist groups all you want. They aren’t doing the damage we’ve all seen in the past 10 months to this country. BLM and Antifa are.

3 Likes

That’s nice. Indeed…

Chris Wallace questions Trump in 2016.

He’s a treasonous moron

Watch it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1311469297613504512

Yes, Donald is a treasonous moron.

2 Likes

Its because these far leftist extremists always seem to prop up before elections or during which is rather interesting. These extremists didn’t seem to mind the Obama admin though.

BS. Extremist groups have performed acts every year going back decades. It is really easy to look up.