National Enquirer publisher says they paid off Playboy model Karen McDougal in concert with Trump’s presidential campaign

It’s basically the difference between driving 10 miles over the speed limit and deliberately plowing your car into 60 people.

7 Likes

No two things are incomparable. They are both campaign finance fraud.

I hearted that one too.

You are flailing my man.

Pushing this will make you look foolish.

1 Like

I’m not pushing anything but against lib hypocrisy.

Here’s another one: Obama is an unindicted co-conspirator in the murders of Anwar al-Awlaki and his 16 year-old son, Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki.

You are not pointing at lib hypocrisy at all. Campaign finance regulations are incredibly easy to violate. The difference is that every presidential campaign that does it self reports and pays the fine… takes their lumps.

That is not what happened in the case of Trump and it shows that you know it also because you have to bring up something that has zero to do with the campaign finance in order to point out “lib hypocrisy”

You are flailing.

I don’t have to do anything. SDNY and Mueller are doing a fine job.

Of course I am. Where’s your post screaming to impeach obama?

Tell them to get on with it please. Every day another 100 threads about how horrible Trump is.

EVERYBODY KNOWS! EVERYBODY HAS ALWAYS KNOWN.

Even when he was one of you.

You’re ruining my Hannity Experience.

It is impossible to impeach Obama.

It wasn’t when he conspired to violate campaign finance laws or murdered two US citizens, one of which was a 16 year-old boy.

He’s your president.

We’re going to talk about him.

He makes sure of it.

Find another subset of our society if you don’t like the Hannity Experience.

5 Likes

He’s your President.

You aren’t talking.

There was no conspiracy to violate campaign finance laws on the part of the Obama Campaign. You really should stop pushing that. It looks really silly.

It was an accident? How about murdering a 16 year-old boy? Accident?

If you continue with this “murdering 16 year old boy” BS, I better see you as the top poster screaming for justice the next time a cop shoots a black kid because “he was reaching for his waistband.”

2 Likes

Because I was curious I looked it up for more details. He wasn’t the target - another Al Queda leader at the same location was- he was a bystander.

But spreading of bystanders, I found this note interesting:

On January 29, 2017, Anwar al-Awlaki’s 8-year-old daughter, Nawar al-Awlaki, the half sister of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, was killed in the Raid on Yakla, a commando attack ordered by President Donald Trump.[12][13][14][15]

I imagine you have plenty of indignant outrage about that particular detail.

1 Like

What bull ■■■■■ You denying he did it?

You might want to look at my posts. You’re barking up the wrong tree with me.

But since you said “I’d better…” I have a question:

Or what?

You betcha I do.

He wasn’t the target? :rofl: Of course not.

You are losing focus.

This thread is about campaign finance violations and The President covering up that he directed Cohen to commit a crime.

If you want to discuss why Obama should be impeached… make a thread about it.

You aren’t even practicing anything near whataboutism any more.