National Enquirer boss reportedly told feds Trump knew about Michael Cohen’s

Lol rich white people are a bunch of cheese eating rats. They give everyone up at the slightest provocation. It’s pretty funny.

Except Allen Derowitz agrees…

All of them? Should they go to the gulag?

What wrong doing? Did he use a Russian bought dirt to fool a FISA court, or something?

1 Like

It not fair…

I conspired with these good men and they turn around and “drop a dime” on me.

Allan

This is funny.

Bush and the dems let banks make bad loans, making Bush just like Hoover… Not, sure why current never Trumpers defend that.

The swamp told us Saddam had WMD’s, we have thousand of vets missing limbs now…

Why did they Bomb Libya into Chaos?

Wages stagnate for 30 years.

Dems want a return to the swamp years, they once hated. They even love the koch brothers now…lol

Not one TV economist predicted this economy under Trump

1 Like

It really is. This presidency is operating like a Coen brothers movie.

Trump could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you would say this

You could be right but this is not part of that investigation.

If you don’t believe that this new development is not a problem for the Trump administration then you really are brainwashed.

The irony of course is Trump is someone who claims he values loyalty above all else. Yet he’s utterly incapable of showing any and now things are coming home to roost.

I’ve thought for some time that Russia wouldn’t be his downfall. I thought it’d be him perjuring himself like Clinton. But it looks like he may pull a John Edwards and ruin himself with campaign law violations.

Projecting… No laws against paying off women.

It’s ironic that so far there is nothing concerning Russia, although this isn’t over yet. But you are right it could be in the end that won’t matter.

But many Trumpers keep saying “this has nothing to do with Russia” as though other potentially criminal behavior doesn’t matter. It would be like someone accused of robbing a bank but saying they didn’t shoot anyone, so who cares?

Hillary got 10 of thousand killed in Libya and laughed about it… Then you voted for her…

It’s baffling. It’s like, you are rich. You can afford good pay lawyers who will tell you to shut the ■■■■ up unless you’re summoned before a grand jury. Even if you refuse to talk in front of a federal grand jury, the worst you’re looking at is being held in jail for up to six months for contempt.

Instead the FBI shows up and these dudes roll over on everyone they know immediately. Even dope dealers will usually wait until they’re indicted before they give up their pals.

I’ve never voted for hillary.

as though paying off some women is a major crime…

Who did you vote for…?

I didnt vote in 2016. Was going to vote libertarian again but Johnson got stupid

Racist posts…