National Enquirer boss reportedly told feds Trump knew about Michael Cohen’s

Alternate facts.

Somebody (maybe an internet wag) has said she’ll leave him as soon as he’s out of the WH. I would say that is probably true.

But, now you are a big supporter of the Fed govt squeezing the little guy to get confession… So,libertarian…LMAO!

Yep. There is still the problem of finding illegal activity. Everyone knew that Trump was a billionaire playboy. I would rather know who was using that 17 million dollar congressional sexual harassment slush fund.

1 Like

Pecker of the National Enquirer received immunity and is now coming clean and this is only the hush money part just wait until all of Trumps dirty dealings come out…its going to be epic.

What are you on about?

With trump, you’ll have your choice of several. Just give it a little longer.

Its almost exactly the same case. And Edwards was charged with a crime.

Russia financial dealings? Hell yeah, the meltdowns will be beyond epic.

You typed the word “white,” so you made a racist post. QED.

The trolls are getting twitchy.

1 Like

You know its coming…things will only get worse…Trump is done

It’s just so weird to me. Cops are salesmen selling prison sentences, a product no one has any genuine use for, and all these people who should know better crumble under the hard sell immediately.

That there defense of alleged crimes is that it didn’t involve other crimes is quite telling.

Unfortunately the GOP has made a Faustian deal with Trump in all of this.

I need MarkyS to shout-explain all of this to me from a Trump supporter’s perspective.

2 Likes

Here’s your answer…Hillary!

Sexual assault and ■■■■■ grabbing has now been reduced to “likes women”. That’s rich.

Not talking about Stormy Daniels btw………

Because Mueller’s office doesn’t leak.

And we do know some of the Russia stuff. Does Trump Tower meeting ring a bell?

Anyone who thinks Mueller doesn’t know exactly what when down and who the blocked # calls in Trump Tower were too, is naive at best or completely delusional.

Except the laws that prohibit the use of CAMPAIGN FUNDS to pay off women to keep quiet. Did you forget about those laws.

That’s funny

They ought to almost make a law…that will show 'em…Right?