National Enquirer boss reportedly told feds Trump knew about Michael Cohen’s

Would it have mattered? The Access Hollywood tapes didn’t. Plus it was already well known that he had multiple affairs while he was married and bragged about to Howard Stern of all people.

So why would his affairs with a stripper and Playboy model have made any difference?

That’s what I don’t get about this. He went to great lengths to conceal those affairs, but others were already so well known at the time.

You need a crime for a perp walk…

Almost illegal you mean

I included his demeanor. Did you miss that?

Besides, it’s one thing to have extramarital affairs, as bad as that is. It’s another to brag about it on the Howard Stern show. And then say he’s done nothing he needs to ask forgiveness for.

1 Like

I bet his wives believe otherwise right?

Hillary led the bimbo eruption squad… I don’t know how anyone thinks she should be president because Trump had lots of sex as a celebrity? She colluded with Russia too.

I have never said, nor will I ever say, that Hillary should be President. And besides that, she’s not, this is about Trump and the consequences of the R party nominating him.

Yeah, I really wonder what Melania thinks. At least one of the affairs happened while she was pregnant with Barron.

He’s a special guy isn’t he?

The consequences would have been a Hillary victory. Romney was everything you wanted… He lost.

Hillary lives rent free on each one of these trump hugger heads, it is amazing to watch.

4 Likes

Wow…just wow…

Frustratingly amazing at best.

Apparently so. I guess desperation has set in. The only excuses left are “But Hillary!” or “this has nothing to do with Russia” or “what Cohen accused Trump of isnt a crime”.

About what? It’s stupid to let a majorly corrupt figure like Hillary Clinton win because Trump likes women…

It’s sad we all see this witch hunt and you guys don’t care… That’s wow!

There no crime here. You can pay off women, so you don’t embarrass your family.

We all know what would have happened if Monica had not kept the dress…

Witch hunts were effective when they turned up witches. We have to wait and see.

Yes, today’s left is the same as Salem…

Not even close. Witches don’t exist…trump and wrong doings do. The extent of the wrong doings is what’s at stake now.

1 Like

It’s a real waste of time trying to have a conversation with the Trump supporters. I found that out last night when one of them kept saying repeatedly that what Cohen accused Trump of is not a crime. So in other words, the prosecution charged Cohen with, and he admitted to something that isn’t actually illegal. And the judge allowed it.

Simply amazing. ,

2 Likes