Nancy Pelosi not seeking re-election

Out of 350 billion.

Thriving independent Black business scares the ■■■■ out of libs…because they might start supporting other business owners which is mostly republicans.

Can’t have that.

3 Likes

My question is “African Americans and minorities”

The ADOS are a minority. A shrinking minority. Already passed by Latinos and probably eventually Asians

1 Like

Best wishes for Speaker Pelosi’s upcoming retirement.

Just watch for those falling houses; they can be murder.

4 Likes

Thanks.

We just have fundamental differences on governmental role.

I get the aversion to taxation. But collectively it was agreed that taxation was a necessary burden. Roads, Police, Firemen, Military, etc. Are all funded through taxation.

I could never see how taxation for a Military is fine, but taxation for healthcare is a step too far.

Gotcha, just poor phrasing on my part.

1 Like

I think one thing that can be brought from this is Trump is no more toxic at this moment in time than Biden is. They even brought out Obama and Abrams. Politics is politics but inflation is really hitting some people severely and I would imagine the party in charge will be on the receiving end of that.

1 Like

Besides, electorate’s general mood is usually “throw bums out” , no matter who the bums are. That’s the downside of being in power.

I worked in jersey

Murphy mentioned trump in a lot of his ads.

Win some lose some.

Allan

Your crowd’s leads to authoritarianism.

2 Likes

10% flat tax. Not progressive evermore.

Yes, a step too far, because the left never stops stepping.

10% works great for the middle class.

Less so for poor people.

My tax rate was well over 10% so that would save me money.

What about the person from clay county, kentucky

Median income is 20000 so let’s just lop off 2000 and give it to Uncle Sam. Leaving 18000.

Allan

why not? you think all the business’ that exist today got government child care?

2 Likes

What?

It’s a really well made flyer too. Makes it even funnier. Like they tried so hard to do something so dumb.

Might want to check the average on incumbents getting re-elected because it directly contradicts your assertion to say the least.

People do love conserving the wealth they worked for. Crazy sauce, I know. lol

I paid state and federal taxes when I was young and making minimum wage and lived to tell about it.

2 Likes

Or buckets of water. :wink:

1 Like

Interesting thread but Pelosi hasn’t said she is not seeking reelection.

There are rumors but no confirmation.

1 Like

And how much did Murphy win by vs. how much Biden won by last year ?

1 Like