Nancy Pelosi not seeking re-election

You have no idea.

1 Like

Mirror, reflect thyself. :rofl:

Explain for us why the Majority leader would be glad if the same party Speaker retired. Waiting.

Democrats already do. Last year the introduced a bill to support African Americans and minorities. $350 billion.

Explain to you*

No thanks, most people here already know. It’s on you that you don’t. Go play. :wink:

1 Like

He’s not going to answer. This isn’t about reality, this is about getting a reaction.

Let him bluff, and just laugh about it. Otherwise you’ll go crazy.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Oh, look. I called it.

1 Like

Lol you’re right of course.

One ankle at a time, folks. Addiction is a disease. :rofl:

1 Like

Any other righties want to field this one?

Yeah, someone come play with my leftovers. :wink:

If Pelosi steps down I would personally love to see Katie Porter step into that role.

You mean purposed?

And it wasn’t for encouraging Black own business.

Instead more of goverment dependency. You do understand the differences don’t you?

The proposal — unveiled by Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Thursday — would provide $135 billion for jobs, child care, and mental health and primary care. The other $215 billion would be for infrastructure, a homeowner down payment tax credit and expanding Medicaid.

That’s the one. A bill was introduced, it just didn’t go anywhere.

It does include more than just business tax incentives only. But that’s what investments in communities looks like.

For example, child care. You expect people to start a business when they don’t have someone to look after their kids?

No it doesn’t. To help, train and education Black business will do more for Black communities then any single goverment program. Just admit it…libs want Blacks dependent on goverment.

1 Like

A one shot deal to get rid of AA? I’m not a republican but I’d support it all day long.

1 Like

Huh?
…

That was part of the bill, 28B in support for small business, and 17B in education, job search etc.

It’s not that we want people dependant on Government. We view Government as a tool to help people.

Such as Universal Healthcare. It’s a fundamental “lib” belief, that people should not die for lack of being able to afford healthcare. It’s not about making people dependant.

Whats your question? He was talking about investing in Black business communities. So I responded about a bill regarding that, black and other minority community investment.

Yes, it absolutely is. You’re a good person. You run with a bad crowd.

I don’t want anybody to die because they can’t afford healthcare. But that doesn’t give me the right to take that cost from other people to pay for it.

The left has great ideas. But they always run into the same problem.

You know what would be interesting? Asking. Make it voluntary. Stop taking.

4 Likes