Nancy “No Negotiations” Pelosi

Any predictions on the vote count in the house on the vote to terminate the “national emergency”?

Vanity and her abuse of authority will be her downfall. She doesn’t have far to go. Her wanting to travel everywhere is surely a sign of Running Away from her responsibility to ensure our safety. . .She cannot handle Trump. She is trying to show strength when she is only showing ignorance. She refuses to set aside her Ego and act like someone who gives a hoot about the people at the border who could be receiving help from us, and to move her pawn so that Trump can make America Great and Safe again! She is the only one holding up those paychecks. If she refuses to do her job, can’t She be impeached or removed from office? Her being third in line for the Presidency scares me to the bone! Globalization robs Americans of their Freedom that so many sacrificed life and limb to protect. She protects her home with a Wall. Well, my Country IS my home, and people are welcome to come through the front door. But to climb the Wall and demand I let them in, only proves to me they do not have MY best interests at heart. If they are willing to break our law by not applying legally, then what is their purpose and what other laws of our land will they break.
It is a shame and she should be Embarrassed for hiding from the Angel Mothers that wanted to speak with her. What a Coward. She should join the Clinton Club.

3 Likes

So true

And be tied up in court for years before he could even potentially reallocate funds appropriated for other projects…

Yeh wait 6 mos for a passport, three months for social security, and any Moran with a trash stick can work the national parks. The whole government scam should be replaced by the private sector, cheaper and far and away more efficient.

They can vote all they want. There is nothing they can do about it.

Yeah but if one side is voting to reopen the government and the other is not then only one side can be blamed for it’s continuation

You are apparently not familiar with the National Emergencies Act… I suggest you brush up…

1 Like

Ah yes… Pelosi’s vanity. That’s why our nation is dotted with towers with the name PELOSI emblazoned on them.

Travel everywhere as a sign of running away: Nancy Pelosi has repeatedly visited our troops in war zones. President Trump finally made a six hour visit after he was shamed into it. Obviously President Trump cares much more about the troops than Speaker Pelosi.

Set aside her Ego: yes such a problem when we consider egoless Donald Trump, the Mahatma Gandhi of US Presidents.

If America is your home and you want to build a wall around it, I suggest you pay for all the land that is needed both on the border and for roads to support the wall because that’s the only way you can rightfully dispose of it.

If you want to impeach the Speaker of the House, please find the Constitutional basis for it.

I sincerely hope you were just trolling.

Or how about you simply point me to the specific wording that you believe might be relevant?

We shall see.

huh??? My post was in response to a declaration of a National Emergency, not reopening the government.

I predict that the polls will not show a significant change because of his speech on Saturday. It is clear that the majority of Americans do not like the shutdown and blame Trump and the GOP. If his numbers continue to tank it might be the catalyst for him to back off.

In that case your post was just misinformed as voting to end a national emergency would end that emergency.

More clever name calling…Typical of this forum over the past couple of months.

The house can vote to terminate a national emergency and then refer it to the senate… the senate MUST vote on terminating the national emergency… The statute does not allow stalling… Every member of congress will have a vote, on record…

1 Like

Do you believe the president has the power, under the national emergencies act, to violate the Misappropriation Act?

He did?

Can you link to other numbers he is willing to negotiate down to?

If you are going to insult public servants, be sure of the spelling of the word “Moron”.

Just trying to help. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Is your idea of “compromise” Trump offering something that only doesn’t now exist because he took it away?

And actually, it DOES exist since the courts ruled he had no power to take it away in the first place.

I have another word for that…it’s called extortion.

1 Like